Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does the community think Replay Views would add Value ?

Does the community think Replay Views would add Value ?

I've been in legends (#PUQVPYG2) for a while and I'd love to see some replay information that's currently not being provided, I would also see this being valuable in base design. Below are some ideas that if balances could provide information during replays that would help people get better and better.

1. Add a view that heat maps the base for offense or defense, would help in pathing and base defense building.
    2. Add a view that shows drop points of troops can always see troops under fast multi step attacks.
    3. Add a weak side review of the last few defenses perhaps at the end of day.

Any thoughts from the community?

Cheers,
    BC

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Given the way replays work, these are all likely to be difficult to implement.

Replays just yse the standard battle engine. They aren't like videos (which is why they get wiped after any update that changes dtats ir behaviour).

So they would have to add these capabilities to the standard battle engine.

Some of them would be nice, but whether worth the effort is debateable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

A rewind mode in the re play would be awesome!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ctb1981 View Post
    A rewind mode in the re play would be awesome!
    That is definitely not going to happen. It just would take a ludicrous amount of coding, given what I said above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)