Thread: Home & Builder Base Rotation feature

Home & Builder Base Rotation feature

Hey guys! So have you ever wanted a perspective to look at your board from a 360 degree view? Well this is my suggestion. Let us rotate the boards left right and have an Aerial view. I believe this would be a real game changer to board design and also bring a little modernness to the game!!!! Does anyone agree?

I like current view.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I don't think 3D-rendering an entire village is in the cards. I do like a previously-proposed idea to rotate your base using existing building "sprites" to get different perspectives on a layout though. That would add a layer of strategy being able to have a bird's eye view would not.

i dont think the graphic model would support it as they would have to render/model/color all 4 sides of every building. right now, they only need to do 2 sides.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I don't think 3D-rendering an entire village is in the cards. I do like a previously-proposed idea to rotate your base using existing building "sprites" to get different perspectives on a layout though. That would add a layer of strategy being able to have a bird's eye view would not.
    I've often thought this. It would be nice for certain buildings to be able to face 2 different directions to assist in aesthetics when building a base

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipp3r View Post
    I've often thought this. It would be nice for certain buildings to be able to face 2 different directions to assist in aesthetics when building a base
    I think the OP’s idea in the thread I was referring to was to be able to take a layout and rotate 90 to set as your new layout. It’d be a lot easier to rotate once or twice than to have to rebuild the same layout from scratch facing a different direction. A vertical layout built horizontally looks slightly different due to the isometric view.

I like your idea too. It would be nice to have the option to have my Town Hall and similar buildings face left.