Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clan Games - What If?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Now why does that also sound totally logical, hm?
    I do think that 'participated' here means 'completed a task and got points/medals or whatever it's called and is higher on the score board'... -
    I've seen this before during a donation event a while ago... we had to close the clan and make sure people had points before reopening because otherwise it would have been a mess ....
    But the problem is that he is chained to that clan but cant participate anymore because someone else took his place. That is totally contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Now why does that also sound totally logical, hm?

I do think that 'participated' here means 'completed a task and got points/medals or whatever it's called and is higher on the score board'... -

I've seen this before during a donation event a while ago... we had to close the clan and make sure people had points before reopening because otherwise it would have been a mess ....
    In another clan it says "go to original clan to continue clan games" it means I am one of the participant in that clan right? Now in original clan it says "too many people participated" it means I am not one in 50 members. I think something is bugged.

Why can’t you enforce it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    I agree. Give us leaders more options to manage our clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    In another clan it says "go to original clan to continue clan games" it means I am one of the participant in that clan right? Now in original clan it says "too many people participated" it means I am not one in 50 members. I think something is bugged.
    It's either a bug or something isn't right about what you're saying. Contact SuperCell support. Nobody here can help you.

Sandy
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th10+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th7+. Learn the ropes.