Thread: Trees chopping reward

Trees chopping reward

Just an idea I'm thinking of lately..
    How about that, when we chop down a tree like the pine and/or fruit trees and such. , there are wooden panels or wooden boards appearing now and again.

It's already there. For every n trees you chop a reward will appear, the same set of rewards as wheating. n varies with level, it's 18 at level 5 and goes to 77 at level 106.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    It's already there. For every n trees you chop a reward will appear, the same set of rewards as wheating. n varies with level, it's 18 at level 5 and goes to 77 at level 106.
    Yes,that's when we harvest them!

What I meant is when ,like a fruit tree is totally dead we have to chop them away. And sometimes when we managed to get a new expansion on the farm we have to chop down those pine tree's which are in the way.

So as wood comes from trees, I thought why not getting those wooden panels and wooden boards now and again when chopping them down! Kinda like recycling.

It's already there.

Chop down a hundred totally dead fruit trees and look carefully. A bonus item will float up. (If you tell me your level i can let you know exactly how many dead trees you need to chop down for one bonus item.)
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:09 AM.