Thread: Diamonds purchases

Diamonds purchases

Hey guys, and girls, I have a small note to make if you don't mind.
    in HayDay, can you please bring a confirm purchase step in when you speedup or buy something with diamonds? coz many, and I mean many, times you accidently tap on the use diamonds to speedup or buy something, and bam gone are those diamonds. and it makes saving them for something you actually want to buy difficult and frustrating.
    please guys, its a simple request.

thanx for BB, played it for about 6 years, COC for about a year and also Hayday, you guys build awesome games.

regards

Rohan

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Hello Rohan, there does exist a double tap confirmation for spending diamonds in Hay Day. It has saved me several times. Go to Settings (the cogwheel in the upper left below the News icon)—>Advanced Settings—>scroll down to Double Tap Confirmation and tap Enable Diamond Confirmation. But be aware I’ve heard the double tap isn’t set up for a few things (sorry I don’t know what they are). Maybe meonhoc does. I saw a link to “double tap confirmation list” in meonhoc’s signature before, but I never clicked on it and now it’s not there anymore. Maybe meonhoc can post it here.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I found the following post. This may be the list:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post1438119