Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Support

The game crashes when I go into a conversation with tech support. More precisely, the game resumes. A support employee answered me in the mail: "Write from the game, we can no longer help you." I also sent a video of the problem, but to no avail
    https://youtu.be/W6Pllsg8VhQ
    Last edited by Andrey7x; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:23 AM.

Forum Champion
    Game crashes are often, but not always, caused by not having enough available memory to run CoC. Check your device memory usage. It also helps to close any apps running in the background. Some common steps to fix minor issues include: uninstalling and reinstalling the game, clearing cache, and making sure you are running on the latest update for your device. I would also mention that there is no player support here on the forums. Only other players like you. Good luck.

What are the device details like make, model, OS version etc.? Without knowing them no specific advice can be given.

Fresh Spawn
    I tried all methods specified by support. Everything is in order with the device’s memory. 3 GB is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey7x View Post
    I tried all methods specified by support. Everything is in order with the device’s memory. 3 GB is enough.
    its about internal storage. 3gb free storage isnt much and can cause issues. try to get more free space and also try the common steps like clear cache clear ram and reinstall the game. you could also try to turn off automated gplay login > this could cause issues in rare cases.

Fresh Spawn
    3 gigabytes of RAM! The game itself is working fine. The internal memory of the phone is a lot. I cleaned the applications cache. I reinstalled the game. Auto login to gplay is disabled. System update is the latest for my device.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    What are the device details like make, model, OS version etc.? Without knowing them no specific advice can be given.
    Please provide this information for us.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    Please provide this information for us.
    Are you a support representative? Can you also give passwords and email address? No?

Fresh Spawn
    No need to look for any problems in my device! Troubleshoot your game code!

Fresh Spawn
    The support service does not work at all. Some bot answers.