Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Greg's Lunar New Year Calendar!

New Bloke/Chick
    Where are the decorations stored once we collect them please? I can’t seem to find the first one anywhere after searching through all the tabs. I know I’m being stupid. I glimpsed it briefly when I collected it, but now can’t find it. Thanks, Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    Where are the decorations stored once we collect them please? I can’t seem to find the first one anywhere after searching through all the tabs. I know I’m being stupid. I glimpsed it briefly when I collected it, but now can’t find it. Thanks, Jen.
    Are you talking about the advent boxes on Greg's farm? Did other people get deco from the first one? I got diamonds 🤔

New Bloke/Chick
    I thought it was a decoration, but possibly I was mistaken. That would definitely make sense. I’ll pay more attention next time! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Are you talking about the advent boxes on Greg's farm? Did other people get deco from the first one? I got diamonds 樂

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    I was visiting Greg’s farm to see what the diamond deco offers looked like and was thrilled to discover the lunar new year gifts! I, too, am hoping for more than one stand of bamboo. (Maybe the gift is a set of three...fingers crossed.) Seven is an interesting—and generous—number for the gifts. 8 would be a “lucky” number and I believe the actual holiday lasts about 14 days, from the new moon to the full moon.

What I couldn’t find on display was the brass vase with a branch of blossoms that is one of the diamond deco offers. I always check Greg’s farm to see the actual size before purchase, but I can’t spot this one. I love my new dragon bell!!
    I can’t find the brass vase with blossoms either—nor can I find the bamboo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    One would think they would be in the seasonal tab, but I had to look in my “stored” box tab to find some lunar new year decor from past years. The box is the only reliable one.

Farm Level 131 | Town 42 | Achievements 143/144

The lunar calendar is great and thanks for this. Am I though the only person who is slightly disappointed that there’s no themed “rat” decoration, given that 2020 is year of the rat? Would have been a nice dec.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulettes View Post
    The lunar calendar is great and thanks for this. Am I though the only person who is slightly disappointed that there’s no themed “rat” decoration, given that 2020 is year of the rat? Would have been a nice dec.
    no, I was ‘expecting’ there to be a ‘Year if the Rat’ deco the same as the previous few years, I’m really disappointed too!

i also hope I get some bamboo....so far diamonds & vouchers, which are always welcome & I know they’re all free, but I’d really like some bamboo!,
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Are you talking about the advent boxes on Greg's farm? Did other people get deco from the first one? I got diamonds 樂
    Yes I also got diamonds in the first one. I forgot what the second one was, but it was not deco either. Lets hope some of the other boxes have decorations in them

2nd one was 5 star XP booster
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 195
    Town Level - 61
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

You will be disappointed with the 3rd box I just opened. No new decos in the shop for a whole year (only those bad fences) and all new decos require real money. I can't spend personally after 10 years of economical crisis in Greece. And even without the crisis. At least we got some new decos from the calendars on Halloween and Christmas (and maybe now), or else it would have been a huge disappointment. I don't like the way Hay Day is going. Real money and diamond grabber. Sad, but true.After a lot of years I am seriously thinking of making a big pause on the game.
    Last edited by ParisGreece; January 26th, 2020 at 12:27 AM.
    Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 78 Barn Size: 700 Silo Size: 550 Achievements: 121/144
    Farm Score: 10.377.799 (updated 26/1/2020)