Thread: New algorithm for the newspaper

Fresh Spawn

New algorithm for the newspaper

Th newspaper is filled with only weed and corn for 80% of the time, maybe an option to have max 2-3 same products so the newspaper doesn't only contain stuff i dont need and maybe to sell fishinggear in the newspaper.

I love the wheat and corn - and buy hundreds at a time. Maybe you do not need it, but others may

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by CvL666 View Post
    Th newspaper is filled with only weed and corn for 80% of the time, maybe an option to have max 2-3 same products so the newspaper doesn't only contain stuff i dont need and maybe to sell fishinggear in the newspaper.
    Adverts in the paper are created by us the farmers its as simple as that and to limit i itiem to a max of 2 or 3 per paper would create a huge backlog making things a lot slower to sell reality is what you need to do is build up your friends list with farms that sell the stuff you want and have the slow to make itiems being made overnight while you sleep
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Perhaps we can put in one request we are looking for every half hour or so and for that item to come up more often in the newspaper. As soon as I need something, I hardly ever find it in the news paper, but when I donít need it, there it is all over the place. Itís as if the game knows what we need and purposely chooses not to show us in order to keep us looking for hours. Very frustrating.

Fresh Spawn

My girlfriend says that also😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia901 View Post
    Perhaps we can put in one request we are looking for every half hour or so and for that item to come up more often in the newspaper. As soon as I need something, I hardly ever find it in the news paper, but when I donít need it, there it is all over the place. Itís as if the game knows what we need and purposely chooses not to show us in order to keep us looking for hours. Very frustrating.
    my girlfriend says that too all the time 😂😂😂😂