Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Consider this as happened to you.

Trainee

Consider this as happened to you.

Hello clashers. I have been playing coc since 2017. But unfortunately my account was stolen in 2019 through gmail hacking . I tried to recover that account but failed. Now i know my gmail is gone..but not my coc account. That was th 10 maxed. I had another th 10 base.then i tried to recover my stolen account through my second account. Is this any crime to recover ur own account ? When i tried my account was got banned permanently because of account phishing. I can give prove that the first gmail was mine. I truly respect fair play policy. But i didnot do any wrong. I was just trying to get my account recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexsy1 View Post
    Hello clashers. I have been playing coc since 2017. But unfortunately my account was stolen in 2019 through gmail hacking . I tried to recover that account but failed. Now i know my gmail is gone..but not my coc account. That was th 10 maxed. I had another th 10 base.then i tried to recover my stolen account through my second account. Is this any crime to recover ur own account ? When i tried my account was got banned permanently because of account phishing. I can give prove that the first gmail was mine. I truly respect fair play policy. But i didnot do any wrong. I was just trying to get my account recovered.
    Unfortunately, what you need to provide proof to Supercell is not that gmail was yours but that the clash account was yours. Sounds like you didn't manage to answer all their recovery questions correctly and thus got banned for phishing. You can only try to contact SC again if you have irrefutable evidence that the coc account was indeed yours.

Other than that, you are out of luck and you can only try to recover your gmail account. Honestly, with multi factor authentication and other security measures on email accounts nowadays, it should be near impossible for you to lose a gmail account for good. Get hacked? Quite possible. Lose your account for good? Highly unlikely. You can only learn from this mistake and better secure your email accounts in the future.

P.S. if you actually bought this account. Don't bother trying to contact SC support again. It's gone for good.
    Last edited by Tonyla; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:06 AM.

Forum Master
    I have a feeling, that a cousin brother may have been involved in this story and that you are holding crucial information back.

Basic rules about phones, tablets and computers in this day and age.

- Lock your device
    - Your device is yours, do not let anybody else touch your junk.
    - Apply Multi Factor Authorization to your mail account

Gmail can NOT be "hacked", sorry, it just can't.

IF somebody gets access to your Gmail account, a random game on your phone, is NOT the target. Your bank account is the target.

With access to a Gmail account follows potential access to an AppleId or an GooleId, and through that, purchases in the respective stores. That includes quite expensive computers in Apple's case at least.

You think anybody in their right mind, will prioritize your Clash of Clans account, when they can order a brand new MacBook Pro and the newest iPhone with your AppleId access?

That's where the cousin brother enters the scene.

There are no "free gems" or "easy hack" or "shortcuts" in Clash of Clans. Everything that speeds up your progress comes from the game or your creditcard, combined with a prohibitive number of attacks. You gotta play the game or pay A LOT.

You are not allowed to share your account information, SuperCell says that, Google says that, Apple says that .. freakin' every company says that. And yet .. people hand over their device and the access codes to the trustworthy cousin brother.

If you "lose" your gmail account, you have to take it up with Google, BEFORE contacting SuperCell. Otherwise, there really is no way of proving that you are who you say you are and they will close your account because what you are doing is account phishing.

Now, personally, I've had my gmail account since gmail was in "invite only" early beta. NOBODY but me have access to it and I have MFA activated. My computers are all password and fingerprint protected and the disk is encrypted. My phone and tablets need a password and a face for access.

My phone and my computer gives access to my bank accounts and my entire life. NOBODY uses my devises but me.

I have a kid, that kid has had his own tablet, phone and computer since he was old enough to watch cartoons .. my wife is annoyed when I show her a photo that I've just taken and woun't let her hold or swipe on my phone.

Lock your devices, keep them safe.

Then, magically, you avoid getting "hacked".

Stil, I think that your cousin brother has had a finger in your pocket.. kinky, but that's probably the cause of your problems.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

The ban is usual if you cant provide all needed informations or give wrong informations. Suddenly you will not get back your village if you cant provide all needed informations and the other village is most likely banned forever because bans are final.
    Stay in contact with ingame support and cross the fingers.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    But unfortunately my account was stolen in 2019 through gmail hacking. I tried to recover that account but failed.
    Wow. You seem to have had a string of bad luck. At what point during your email hacking issue did you register your account with your elder brother's email address? I'm having trouble following your time line.

Hey clashers. I have been playing the game since 2015 when i was 16. Then i had to use my elder brother's email address. But now he is refusing me to use his email address. I have already created supercell id. I know supercell id is enough . But i want to get my game from all aspect. Is there any possibility to change that email id into my email. A little help will be appreciated.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy