Thread: Add option to boost army production from Army Camps when one is selected

Add option to boost army production from Army Camps when one is selected

Currently, you can tap on one of your barracks, and the option to boost army production using gems or a Training Potion is there. When one of your army camps is selected, those same options aren't available.

Seeing as how the army camps and barracks have the same function of bringing up the troop training menus, and also being someone who consistently taps on his army camps to train troops, I think it would be a small but nice QoL improvement to have those options available when you have an army camp selected.

Main Account: Darkwindô | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)

The barracks produce the troops, the camps are just a staging area. Probably why this is not an option. Rather they spend time fixing bugs and exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    The barracks produce the troops, the camps are just a staging area. Probably why this is not an option. Rather they spend time fixing bugs and exploits.
    Who says they can't do both?

I agree with dardanius. Tapping on the barracks and army camps prompts the "Train Troops" button, yet only the barracks prompt the boost button. Makes sense to keep it consistent by presenting a boost option on the camps as well.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:05 AM.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    It does make sense to add that option from a UI standpoint, but when you think about it, a Training Potion boosts production of troops similar to how spending gems can be used to boost the actual production buildings, Barracks and Spell Factories. When you approach the absence of a boost option on the Camps from that perspective, it makes sense that you can’t boost from them. It’s a bonus you can train from Camps which is better than them simply sitting there with only an Info button. I’m not saying a boost option shouldn’t be added, but I’m taking a guess that’s the reason why it’s not there.

Army Camp doesn't produce anything to boost so would be unlogical that there would be boost button.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh