Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do you play the game muted

Quote Originally Posted by zeye View Post
    I donít enjoy playing the game with the sound effects or music in the background.

Does having the sound effects on, benefit in your attack or thatís just an opinion.
    Playing muted from more than 6years

Quote Originally Posted by AMPN View Post
    Interesting statement. Im not agreeing or disagreeing with you on that, alot of elite youtubers have the sound going and i cant help but think Ďthere is just too many noises happeningí

+1 no sound
    Agree , I will try doing attacks with sound now on whenever possible. But the fact that too many sounds at a time creats noise & will be hard at the starting.

Forum Superstar
    Funny thing for me, i play one acct on my phone and the other on an Ipad. I always have the sound on the ipad and never have it on my phone. If either is changed i notice it immediately and correct it asap. Kinda weird when i think about it. Its like a habit now, i wont change it lol.

Millennial Club
    I play it muted. I play almost every game muted but this one is particularly annoying to me. Background music is normally ok but anything else starts to get on my nerves pretty quickly. Now, one could say I'm giving up a competitive advantage due to some of the sounds being super useful but that is a decision I made a few decades ago.

Millennial Club
    Yep! 😂 Work and Wife.

Both would think that I was a child. Honestly what sort of self respecting adult plays games on his phone. 😳

Centennial Club
    Always muted except February last year when I was in legend league. Iíd turn the music and sound effects on so I can multitask (or take a nap) while clouding and Iíd be alerted when I either find a base or the search resets. But I mute my phone before I start attacking, the sounds are just too distracting for me.

Iíve tried but the visual of springing enemy clan castles isnít enough in the chaos of war, I need the sound to draw my attention.

muted only .... especially the starting sound while supercell logo is shown is anoying ... same thing in Clash Royale ...
    sorry for my english - not a native english speaker
    th13 Q/K/W/C 70/65/50/18

always muted aswell

Centennial Club
    With sound when i am alone. Mute when in public place