Thread: Problem

Problem

I just want to post this to make supercell aware that this is a problem even if it currently only affects a small amount of players. These days large screen phones with edge to edge display are becoming more and more common. This is great except when you are playing clash of clans. What happens is when you hold your phone your fingers/thumb sometimes touch the corners of the screen. This causes you to deploy troops when you dont mean to where you accidentally touch the screen. I just accidentally deployed my king and 4 healers in the top left corner and it cost me points in the legend league. I can only see this problem becoming worse with time as more people upgrade their phones. An easy fix for this would be to have an option in settings to make specified corners dulled out so you can’t accidentally touch those corners while playing. It’s worth thinking about if nothing else you could get rid of this problem before it becomes a big deal to a larger portion of players as time goes on and these big phones become more normal for people to have.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsorryididntknowtherules View Post
    I just want to post this to make supercell aware that this is a problem even if it currently only affects a small amount of players. These days large screen phones with edge to edge display are becoming more and more common. This is great except when you are playing clash of clans. What happens is when you hold your phone your fingers/thumb sometimes touch the corners of the screen. This causes you to deploy troops when you dont mean to where you accidentally touch the screen. I just accidentally deployed my king and 4 healers in the top left corner and it cost me points in the legend league. I can only see this problem becoming worse with time as more people upgrade their phones. An easy fix for this would be to have an option in settings to make specified corners dulled out so you can’t accidentally touch those corners while playing. It’s worth thinking about if nothing else you could get rid of this problem before it becomes a big deal to a larger portion of players as time goes on and these big phones become more normal for people to have.
    FYI: This is not a bug. This is how the developers made the game. You are looking for this subforum: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...ature-Requests.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    FYI: This is not a bug. This is how the developers made the game. You are looking for this subforum: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...ature-Requests.
    It says bugs AND problems this is a problem im done letting them know anyway

And tomorrow you will say that hey supercell ,A99le has stopped giving headphone-jack in their devices. We are unable to enjoy the SFX and music...a quick solution to that would be you giving away connectors for the same ?????
    Last edited by TH9clasherIND; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:28 AM.

Forum Champion
    I've had almost bezel-less phones for years. I understand your issue and it's easily fixed by changing your habits. Learn how to hold your phone in your palm not gripping it with your thumbs and fingers. If you have to grip your device then use a case and grip it not the phone.

No one wants to sacrifice the tiniest part of screen real estate and that's the only eay SC can remedy something that is essentially a user issue.

I set my Laboratory to upgrade last night while researching my wizards. I double checked that would not affect my wizard research and then upgraded it. I woke up to find my elixir gone and my Laboratory not upgrading. any suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by nattyboi99 View Post
    I set my Laboratory to upgrade last night while researching my wizards. I double checked that would not affect my wizard research and then upgraded it. I woke up to find my elixir gone and my Laboratory not upgrading. any suggestions??
    Have you tryed restarting the game?
    Did anyone else has acces to your village?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Have you tryed restarting the game?
    Did anyone else has acces to your village?
    I’ve tried that multiple times and no one else has accessed my base.