Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No more Animals in the valley?

No more Animals in the valley?

I was pretty happy since u guys offered us the possibility to collect more scrolls to expire the farm by the reservat feature.
    Since your great reservat feature, I was happy to buy them in the valley shop. So why did u guys removed( again a feature that many ppl loved) this?

The fact that we barely get those scrolls just drops the fun. Now without the reservat feature it's pretty impossible to buy all of them in the end of the valley season.

Why do u always change the good things and features??
    Also the quests for the spinning wheel got more difficult then at the beginning of the valley season last year.

Sometimes I really think the supercell team is brainstorming each week how to make the game more difficult and uncomfortable for their user.

If I'm right, you're doing a great job.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    We have 2 themes for the Valley at the moment - the normal Chicken Valley and then the Sanctuary Valley. Just so there's variance in the Valley. Like the Derbies, we have different ones.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    We have 2 themes for the Valley at the moment - the normal Chicken Valley and then the Sanctuary Valley. Just so there's variance in the Valley. Like the Derbies, we have different ones.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick,

Do you have any plans to announce the valley type (chicken vs. sanctuary) like is done with the derby? What about announcing the exclusive valley deco when (if) you announce the valley type? This would not only tell people a little about what to expect, but it could build excitement about the valley and possibly entice more people to play the valley.

Susanna
    Last edited by Susanna1; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:04 AM. Reason: Correct a typo
    Level 145, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    Nick,

So you have any plans to announce the valley type (chicken vs. sanctuary) like is done with the derby? What about announcing the exclusive valley deco when (if) you announce the valley type? This would not only tell people a little about what to expect, but it could build excitement about the valley and possibly entice more people to play the valley.

Susanna
    I’ve been wishing for the same thing. Another advantage is that if people don’t want to participate in a specific valley type (as some have said about the sanctuary valley), they’d know not to join that valley. That would save the valley from completely inactive players and allow more room for potentially active ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I’ve been wishing for the same thing. Another advantage is that if people don’t want to participate in a specific valley type (as some have said about the sanctuary valley), they’d know not to join that valley. That would save the valley from completely inactive players and allow more room for potentially active ones.
    They would have to leave the hood if they don't want to participate in the Valley. Currently no opt-out for Valley, once 1 hood member is in, the whole hood is in.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    Nick,

Do you have any plans to announce the valley type (chicken vs. sanctuary) like is done with the derby? What about announcing the exclusive valley deco when (if) you announce the valley type? This would not only tell people a little about what to expect, but it could build excitement about the valley and possibly entice more people to play the valley.

Susanna
    I think this would be a great idea. Also it would make it clearer when the valley starts. My hood plays it but not very enthusiastically so we don't check the board every day to see when it starts again. It's usually somebody discovering it by chance or me reading it here.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Actually, there is a big pop up that appear when you log in once Valley sarted, the same as Greg's Lunar calendar (latest announcement of this kind). There is no set routine yet of Valley on the start date ow the break between season. It appears to be once a month though. Oh, and in this current state, there is always a maintenance break prior to valley start to change the map and tweak some other stuff --> check the news forum for reason of maintenance break.

The Valleyboard will have picture when the countdown started and during Valley (if you already left the previous Valley). This is similar to event board (the one next to the roadside shop). Durign the Valley, if you tap on XP star to check statistic (or your daily limit), the Sun tab would be available if your hood was placed in the derby + sun points flying when applicable.

Those are some hints that are currently in the game.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Actually, there is a big pop up that appear when you log in once Valley sarted, the same as Greg's Lunar calendar (latest announcement of this kind). There is no set routine yet of Valley on the start date ow the break between season. It appears to be once a month though. Oh, and in this current state, there is always a maintenance break prior to valley start to change the map and tweak some other stuff --> check the news forum for reason of maintenance break.

The Valleyboard will have picture when the countdown started and during Valley (if you already left the previous Valley). This is similar to event board (the one next to the roadside shop). Durign the Valley, if you tap on XP star to check statistic (or your daily limit), the Sun tab would be available if your hood was placed in the derby + sun points flying when applicable.

Those are some hints that are currently in the game.
    Thank you for all those hints Meo!

I don't remember a pop up for the valley start nor do my hood mates. I saw the one for the Lunar calendar though so maybe we just closed the valley one too quickly.

I'm not usually in the game when there is a maintenance so I wouldn't know when to check.

The valley board seems random to me, sometimes it shows a picture, sometimes not. Even now that the season is ongoing, my board is blank sometimes. I don't really look at it when I'm playing. I clicked on it once there was a thread here mentioning it and saw the count down before this valley. This is the most likely one to notice for me. I don't need to check my daily limit, I don't think I ever bought more than 10 items on any one day

I know that not everybody looks at the news tab either but I personally do and always check the weekly events there, that's why I would welcome the same for the valley.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigleyfield View Post
    I was pretty happy since u guys offered us the possibility to collect more scrolls to expire the farm by the reservat feature.
    Since your great reservat feature, I was happy to buy them in the valley shop. So why did u guys removed( again a feature that many ppl loved) this?

The fact that we barely get those scrolls just drops the fun. Now without the reservat feature it's pretty impossible to buy all of them in the end of the valley season.

Why do u always change the good things and features??
    Also the quests for the spinning wheel got more difficult then at the beginning of the valley season last year.

Sometimes I really think the supercell team is brainstorming each week how to make the game more difficult and uncomfortable for their user.

If I'm right, you're doing a great job.
    i sm surprised you felt the need to complain its pretty obvious supercell are doing themed valley seasons its just a way to keep players interested if the valley had the same one theme after five or so seasons it would become boring to farmers so sc quite rightly rotate themes and no doubt will add more themes going forward. As for your second complaint about the lack of scrolls equals a reduction in the fun factor of the game sorry but thats just not true hayday is a great game and fills my spare time up quite nicely a lack of scrolls doesnt make the game any less fun and sc have been giving us lots of chances to get scrolls including today i got one from greggs farm the same happend with the xmas event on greggs farm then theres derbies,valleys and regular scroll events and lastly if you are meaning the fuel tasks nope they didnt get harder at all you just need to plan ahead eg today for me its cotton so i cleared all my fields and filled them full of cotton gaining me a lot of sun points thrn tomorrow its duck traps one duck trap equals 10 pts so all day today i have been making nothing but duck traps and i am currently holding 86 cans of fuel with the daily tasks completed
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday