Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about CG member limit

Question Question about CG member limit

If a clan member starts a CG challenge but fail to complete it, and doesn't start another one (or leaves the clan) does he count towards the 50 limit? I'm inclined to think he does, but I want to be sure.

Thank you

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWalkerr View Post
    If a clan member starts a CG challenge but fail to complete it, and doesn't start another one (or leaves the clan) does he count towards the 50 limit? I'm inclined to think he does, but I want to be sure.

Thank you
    Yes, I believe they would be. It was recently pointed out that if a member begins a challenge, he's/she's locked into that clan's Clan Games even if they don't complete the challenge.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Would that person be able to leave the clan and 'revive' the task outside of the clan and get access to the rewards? Just wondering.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    Would that person be able to leave the clan and 'revive' the task outside of the clan and get access to the rewards? Just wondering.
    AFAIK that's not possible - once you become locked onto a clan you are not allowed to start the games elsewhere and must be in that clan itself to take further challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    That I don't think it's possible, as the CG screen is locked out with a message like 'You must be a member of the XX clan to participate in clan games' (for clanless or member of another clan) - quote from memory, not sure that's the actual message but you get the idea.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Yes, I believe they would be. It was recently pointed out that if a member begins a challenge, he's/she's locked into that clan's Clan Games even if they don't complete the challenge.
    I'm not so sure. There was a member of my clan that started a challenge and obviously failed because they are not on the board at all. It used to show 0 when there was a failure, but now it shows nothing.

Even if someone scores 4k and leave the clan his/her name won't be there unless they join back.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWalkerr View Post
    That I don't think it's possible, as the CG screen is locked out with a message like 'You must be a member of the XX clan to participate in clan games' (for clanless or member of another clan) - quote from memory, not sure that's the actual message but you get the idea.
    Yeah that makes sense I haven't tried it since the task revival was introduced, was just curious thanks
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)