Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Trophy pushing

Trophy pushing

Coc matchmakers think that i am a titan league player. So that they are offering me 2 or 5 sometime 7 trophies per base search in champion II with th11 on th12 or th11 bases. This is unjustifiable to me. How to get raid of this problem without downing my trophies. Please help.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    I'm confused by what league you're actually in. However, if you don't like the offerings in your league, you can change league. If, as you stated, you refuse to actually change your circumstances by changing your trophy count, you have the Next button where you can pick and choose which villages to attack. The decision is in entirely your hands. The game isn't going to change just because you made a decision you don't like.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar2020 View Post
    Coc matchmakers think that i am a titan league player. So that they are offering me 2 or 5 sometime 7 trophies per base search in champion II with th11 on th12 or th11 bases. This is unjustifiable to me. How to get raid of this problem without downing my trophies. Please help.
    Champs and Titans don't match by TH.
    The higher you go the more based there are below you offering lower trophy count.
    Not really sure what your question is.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Perfect Vision
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar2020 View Post
    If you want trophies, hit the next button until you get the offer you want. If you want to hit th11s, hit the next button until you find an 11. It doesn’t match you according to your th level once you reach champs.

TH13...level 249...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 40 mil...atb 6032

That's how it have always been, the higher you go, more you get lower offers.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    That's how it have always been, the higher you go, more you get lower offers.
    Yep, because the higher you go the more players there are below you and fewer there are above you, so random matching makes it more likely you will match someone with less trophies.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.