Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canít ever 3 star a th9 ....

Canít ever 3 star a th9 ....

Hi, I am a th9 I got already maxed barracks and dark barracks ( new troops still lvl 1 ), since I moved into th9 a month ago, until now I never 3 starred any base ( my queen lvl 8 already/barb king lvl 10)
    I use golem/wizard/valkery strategy I gunnel well and get always 2 stars.
    I tried mass witch with healer strat and couldnít get 1 star....

Any body here have the idea how and why I donít get 3 stars????

Quote Originally Posted by Chinovalentino View Post
    until now I never 3 starred any base ( my queen lvl 8 already/barb king lvl 10)
    Any body here have the idea how and why I don’t get 3 stars????
    I guess this is the problem , work on your heroes ...
    Its a grind , but with CG/cwl/seasonal challenges and ingame events will help you upgrade your base faster

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    I guess this is the problem , work on your heroes ...
    Its a grind , but with CG/cwl/seasonal challenges and ingame events will help you upgrade your base faster
    So you think itís not a strategy problem ? Just that Iím not upgraded?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinovalentino View Post
    GoWiVa should work fine for getting three stars at least if you've upgraded them to their max at th8.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Fresh Spawn
    Valkyries keep getting less effective with the increase in townhall level.. as of now it doesn't work beyond th10. Start using troops which are easier to control like hogs,loon

Quote Originally Posted by BijuBoss View Post
    Valkyries keep getting less effective with the increase in townhall level.. as of now it doesn't work beyond th10. Start using troops which are easier to control like hogs,loon
    Iíll try thanks🙏

Dragons

[QUOTE=Chinovalentino;12462691]Hi, I am a th9 I got already maxed barracks and dark barracks ( new troops still lvl 1 ), since I moved into th9 a month ago, until now I never 3 starred any base ( my queen lvl 8 already/barb king lvl 10)
    I tried mass witch with healer strat and couldnít get 1 star....

Any body here have the idea how and why I donít get 3 stars????

REPLY: hey I used to suck at attacking but now i can use almost anything in the game... before I used dragons only, fill your camps with ONLY DRAGONS. Try using 3 lightning spells and take out any air defences, use a rage for once in the middle to give your drags a boost.. Ask for freeze in your clan castle to freeze any air defences not wiped out.. you can also try and ask for hog riders which by placeing them to the nearest air defence they might reach it... and for any other air defences take them out by lightning.. this attack worked for me let me know how it goes

Forum Legend
    Your hero’s are low level. They will hold you back.
    may TH 9 strats can triple another TH9 but I think 15/15 heroes is about the spot where triples be one more common, assuming troops in attack are TH9 max. The higher your heroes above those levels, the more consistently you’ll be able to triple other TH9s
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Trainee
    When my th9 had lower heros I used golaloon a lot. Heroís are only used behind some golems and wizards to kill the cc and an air defense or two. Laloon to run over the rest of the base. As I got bigger hero levels I started using more witch base attack strategies. Really imo what troops you use is whatever you are better with using
    Last edited by SensesFail5151; January 21st, 2020 at 03:55 AM.
    (IGN) Senses Fail #P228VUYR Th13 lv212 Clan USAR Family!

Forum Elder
    I also agree its the low(er) Royals. when in their 20s they wreck a ton of TH9 bases.

I am also a Hog user and (IMO Ofc) they obliterate A LOT of bases with proper funneling and good spell timing.

when I ask for CC its PEKKA Hog or Yetti Witch. I deploy the CC and drop 4 healers behind the CC, then use my Royals to funnel the other side and Hog wall through the base. Bowler and Miners are both good options too

in a nutshell though, develop a Dark hunting strategy (I used 4 PEKKA with Wiz for the final 10 or so levels of my AQ/BK at TH9) to keep those Royals on the upgrade path.

reply with questions and Ill give you comps and spell load outs. (or shoot me a PM).

good luck hunting those 3 stars. once your troop max for TH9 and your Royals are in their 20s, you will notice a LOT better results.

(shout out to Loonion and LaLoonion too. great comps that dont require much in the line of Royals)