Results 1 to 9 of 9

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I was banned unjustly

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    126

    I was banned unjustly

    Please guys i was just banned unjustly for account phishing attempts.
    My roommate who is with me was using my account to contact Supercell help & support because he shared his account. Now he begged to use my phone to contact Supercell and they asked him some questions.
    I just logged on now to see i wan banned.
    Please Supercell i can provide evidence that this is not account phishing please.
    I have any information you require.

  2. #2
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,021
    You know the answere → no one on forum is able to help you.

    Aditional informations about your latest posts:
    You shared your village.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...omised-account
    And now you shared your village again to let your room mate contact the ingame support.

    End of all this is the permanent ban of your village and you will have to deal with that because bans are final.
    Use this as life lesson and never ever share your village again.

  3. #3
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You know the answere → no one on forum is able to help you.

    Aditional informations about your latest posts:
    You shared your village.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...omised-account
    And now you shared your village again to let your room mate contact the ingame support.

    End of all this is the permanent ban of your village and you will have to deal with that because bans are final.
    Use this as life lesson and never ever share your village again.
    Hey Wotan, i wasn't the one who shared my village. I can never share my Email. I opened that thread for my roommate whom his account got locked cause he shared it. Now he used my device to contact support and i was banned unjustly. If anyone in Supercell support can check, they'll see that i don't use multiple devices to login. I can name all the devices i use to login into my account. Even the dates i started using them. I have only one account which i cannot share. So my biggest concern is why they banned the account contacting help & support and not my roommates account?
    As i said, i have any information, even my Oldest gem receipt. Any information is available. I just hope I'll be given listening ears.

  4. #4
    Millennial Club Maestro666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,280
    Your account was banned because it was used for account recovery and failed to answer questions correctly. This was viewed as an account phishing attempt and hence it was banned. Your only option is contacting support and not the forums.
    But even if they did hear your problem they may not help you since you broke ToS by letting your roommate access your village for contacting Support (that's considered account sharing).
    Last edited by Maestro666; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:51 AM.

  5. #5
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreezy View Post
    Hey Wotan, i wasn't the one who shared my village. I can never share my Email. I opened that thread for my roommate whom his account got locked cause he shared it.
    But in the thread i mentioned you specifically mentioned that you shared your village during vacation and now you say you started the thread in behalf of your room mate.
    Even if this would be true you should have known that you should not share your village.
    Even so you started another thread because of your locked village..... was it in behalf of someone else again?

    Now he used my device to contact support and i was banned unjustly.
    He contacted the ingame support for hopefully his village but he couldnt provide all needed informations (maybe provided info were wrong) and a permanent ban without any warning is the common thing that happens.

    If anyone in Supercell support can check, they'll see that i don't use multiple devices to login. I can name all the devices i use to login into my account. Even the dates i started using them. I have only one account which i cannot share.
    You see how easy it is to say "wasnt me" or "i tryed to help someone"?!

    So my biggest concern is why they banned the account contacting help & support and not my roommates account?
    Because it was your village from where the ingame support was contacted.

    As i said, i have any information, even my Oldest gem receipt. Any information is available. I just hope I'll be given listening ears.
    It doesnt matter → no one on this forum is able to help you and only ingame support is responsible for account recovery → but bans are final.

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Your account was banned because it was used for account recovery and failed to answer questions correctly. This was viewed as an account phishing attempt and hence it was banned. Your only option is contacting support and not the forums.
    But even if they did hear your problem they may not help you since you broke ToS by letting your roommate access your village for contacting Support (that's considered account sharing).
    They should check the device models logging into the village if they say that's account sharing. On the ToS, it's when multiple devices login to your account it is considered account sharing.

  7. #7
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    But in the thread i mentioned you specifically mentioned that you shared your village during vacation and now you say you started the thread in behalf of your room mate.
    Even if this would be true you should have known that you should not share your village.
    Even so you started another thread because of your locked village..... was it in behalf of someone else again?


    He contacted the ingame support for hopefully his village but he couldnt provide all needed informations (maybe provided info were wrong) and a permanent ban without any warning is the common thing that happens.


    You see how easy it is to say "wasnt me" or "i tryed to help someone"?!


    Because it was your village from where the ingame support was contacted.


    It doesnt matter → no one on this forum is able to help you and only ingame support is responsible for account recovery → but bans are final.
    And also Wotan, i created that thread for my roommate. I have never had any problems with my account since i linked it to Supercell ID.
    I have also said i can provide any necessary information Supercell needs. My account activity, my former name, My gem receipt since 2016 and others.
    I've been on the forums long enough to know these, check my other threads to know my forum activity.
    So it's up to them right now. Am really being patient.
    Also thanks for your constant reply Wotan.

  8. #8
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreezy View Post
    They should check the device models logging into the village if they say that's account sharing. On the ToS, it's when multiple devices login to your account it is considered account sharing.
    If you let someone play your village - no matter which - it is account sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Phreezy View Post
    And also Wotan, i created that thread for my roommate.
    You didnt see the point. You said that you shared your village during vacation →you never mentioned anything that it was your room mate → saying now it was in behalf of your room mate sounds unbelieveable. If you would have said it in that thread that it was for your friend then it would be more believeable.

    So it's up to them right now. Am really being patient.
    Also thanks for your constant reply Wotan.
    Well. You can contact the ingame support but dont hold your breath that long → bans are final.

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    SharkyFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Everywhere. Always watching.
    Posts
    10,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreezy View Post
    They should check the device models logging into the village if they say that's account sharing. On the ToS, it's when multiple devices login to your account it is considered account sharing.
    No, it doesn't say anything close to that. The Terms of Service are pretty clear and posted quite clearly. I have no idea where you came up with your definition of sharing, but it doesn't reflect any actual definition of sharing nor the explicitly defined Terms of Service.

    "You may be required to select a password for your Account or you may also use other credentials to access the Account ("Login Information"). You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify Supercell and modify your Login Information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account."

    You did, in fact, share your account. You stated it right here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Phreezy View Post
    My roommate who is with me was using my account
    When you allow other people to use your things, you become responsible for their actions. Personally, I hope you are able to recover your account and continue playing, but the situation you ended up in is not the fault of support: it's yours. Maybe they'll be sympathetic to your plight when you contact them in-game. Certainly, none of the players here can help you.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •