Thread: automatic hero ability

automatic hero ability

At many times the queen's automatic ability is not effective. The percentage of life is so low when applying the ability automatically dies from splash damage. If it will activate with a little More than percentage of life was a more effective function.

In the case of automatic abilities, what I am observing and conjecturing to be happening is that the system waits until the absolute last second to activate the ability. In order to achieve this 100% of the time without your hero dying by accident, it probably takes into account the damage taken to achieve this activation. Or it may be purely a visual thing. Either way, you might be more confident just activating the ability yourself.

I believe this topic has been discussed on the forums many times before. So SC is likely aware and either they are working on a fix for it if it is indeed a bug (which has been like this for ~2 months now) OR it is working as intended.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by JohanJC28 View Post
    At many times the queen's automatic ability is not effective. The percentage of life is so low when applying the ability automatically dies from splash damage. If it will activate with a little More than percentage of life was a more effective function.
    Here is the official explanation of how the auto ability works: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12432888
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO