Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Valley chickens

Centennial Club
    I don't have any chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    No need to worry, it always starts of slow. By the end of the first week the darn chickens will be all over the roads.
    Think we have 10 so far and I expect we will end up with almost 200. Lots of group tasks around too.
    Iíve seen only one group task so far, and I was the only one who filled it because thereís nobody else in sightóso it didnít result in a chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Morecowbells View Post
    Havnt see chicken yet either and only 9 collected in total so far which seems low? Plenty of cloud cover though
    I have seen and collected 1 from the roadside and had 2 group tasks but they were not completed because nobody else was there. The group tasks were in buildings under the clouds and there was no indication (screaming chicken). I just noticed them by chance when I got closer and checked the buildings near me for the token colours to plan my route. So I think the chicken symbols are just not showing. Like last season (or maybe there were no group tasks last season, I still had daily taks for them).
    Today I saw a few screaming chickens through the clouds so maybe it has been fixed or is a temporary glitch like the automatic collection/truck help that sometimes doesn't work.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

No chickens in the valley at all!!! From the beginning we have seen and collected 3 (and in words: three).

Is this a bug??? Why play valley if there are no chickens to collect then???

Sounds consistent with previous "normal" Valley of 21+ days to have only 4 to 5 road chicken on the first day.

The golden chicken rule observed so far: road chicken appears
    - after X hours sincelast appearance
    - when a player in the Valley opens the game (not necessarily open the Valley)
    - near that player (within 5 stops max)

"X" will decreases over time (down to 30 min to 1 hour at the last days of season), the only parameter player can influence is to log in frequently (don't need to do anything, just load the game) and stay near other trucks. So in case you don't have fuel, your valley team won't have to travel too far to collect chicken.

Of course the above could have been changed since last observations, we will wait and see.

In my opinion, it's best to just save up spin (spin at least once daily), stay at fuel station, do daily quest if you want the chests and wait for chicken to be more frequent before going on the hunt.

I wonder where the animals and sanctuary are? I thought they switched from chickens to the animal sanctuary. I preferred the animals. Also, has anyone else noticed the prizes really arenít that good this time? I looked forward to earning the water each time but now the best you can get is gold tile which is not all that cute. 🤷🏼♥♀️ Not really interested in valley this time

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Samidimeraforever View Post
    I wonder where the animals and sanctuary are? I thought they switched from chickens to the animal sanctuary. I preferred the animals. Also, has anyone else noticed the prizes really aren’t that good this time? I looked forward to earning the water each time but now the best you can get is gold tile which is not all that cute. 路♥♀️ Not really interested in valley this time
    Prizes seem to be same level as last derbies, that is bad if you’re not interested in one off of whatever em or dime a dozen deco.

I’m only playing for the booster pack, my main issue is that the building token rewards is as bad as during sanctuary derbies, with no sanctuary deliveries to boost token collection. Not an incentive to play the valley

Quote Originally Posted by RescueSquad15 View Post
    I've seen a bunch of other members having trouble getting in the valley, but I haven't had that issue. However, I don't see chickens in my map. Been on and off throughout day and only found 4 chickens total. No chickens currently on map again. Also, I don't see any other members in the valley, so it seems there may be multiple issues with this season. If anyone else has had the chicken issue I would like to know. Thank you.
    We are now up to 4 chickens.

We did notice that you can't leave previous season until you used enough tokens that you are unable to buy anything more. Then you can leave the valley and start this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Samidimeraforever View Post
    I wonder where the animals and sanctuary are? I thought they switched from chickens to the animal sanctuary. I preferred the animals. Also, has anyone else noticed the prizes really arenít that good this time? I looked forward to earning the water each time but now the best you can get is gold tile which is not all that cute. 🤷🏼♥♀️ Not really interested in valley this time
    The animals were a specially tribute to sanctuary, not the usually season which has chickens

Caught none...
    FL 169 - TL 55
    Kik: nunovskiy (with an i unlike my nick at this forum)
    Trade only through In-Game Friends tag: #G2Y89JGC
    Higher level buys first always works.
    **** Hoods Tag #22JRGG8C now recruting *****