Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valley chickens

6 here so far. Never been so bad.

No chickens and my valley is a ghost town - kind of creepy with no one around!

Quote Originally Posted by ninagrozdanovic View Post
    6 here so far. Never been so bad.
    That would be quite a normal number from my experience in the (mostly) inactive valleys I'm usually placed in. This time I seem to have landed in a semiactive one and we have 15 so far.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

I still haven’t seen a single chicken!

yes, it’s normal to not see many at the beginning and more as the game progresses, but I’ve never not seen ANY by day 3... this is nuts!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderRay View Post
    The animals were a specially tribute to sanctuary, not the usually season which has chickens

Thats not exactly what Nick said, which was...
    We have 2 themes for the Valley at the moment - the normal Chicken Valley and then the Sanctuary Valley. Just so there's variance in the Valley. Like the Derbies, we have different ones.

Cheers,

Nick

FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I caught 8 chicken with my 6 farms so far. Not good. Trust it will improve later in the season.

I only have 3 in my NH willing to do the Valley this season but we have collect 17 chickens among the 3 of us mainly from roadside but 4 from group tasks. We stay fairly close to each other for group tasks. We have seen lots of trucks moving on day 1 but none picking up chickens. However, 2 chickens were collected from people outside of my NH now so maybe we can get some help this season which is a new experience.

I will add it is frustrating to have people get in the Valley and only do enough to get their scrolls or puzzle pieces or to get enough tokens for the exclusive prize but not contribute to the chicken count. Seems like every season chickens/sanctuary animal collection has fallen on us to make sure we make the minimum count. I wish SC would implement a minimum individual requirement as well in order to get everyone to contribute rather than have the majority riding the coattails of the others who are having to dedicate tremendous time on their farm to sun tasks etc in order to collect the chickens even if that minimum count is only 5.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    I only have 3 in my NH willing to do the Valley this season but we have collect 17 chickens among the 3 of us mainly from roadside but 4 from group tasks. We stay fairly close to each other for group tasks. We have seen lots of trucks moving on day 1 but none picking up chickens. However, 2 chickens were collected from people outside of my NH now so maybe we can get some help this season which is a new experience.

I will add it is frustrating to have people get in the Valley and only do enough to get their scrolls or puzzle pieces or to get enough tokens for the exclusive prize but not contribute to the chicken count. Seems like every season chickens/sanctuary animal collection has fallen on us to make sure we make the minimum count. I wish SC would implement a minimum individual requirement as well in order to get everyone to contribute rather than have the majority riding the coattails of the others who are having to dedicate tremendous time on their farm to sun tasks etc in order to collect the chickens even if that minimum count is only 5.
    Are you sure others see chickens? Our valley have 23 chickens collected this far, my hood of 28 are all in the valley, not one of us have seen or collected a chicken. Clearly other players in the same valley see some since they collect them

Does anyone know how many trucks are supposed to be in the valley?
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 195
    Town Level - 61
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    Does anyone know how many trucks are supposed to be in the valley?
    About 60 according to FAQs: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...populated&l=en

How does the Valley map get populated?

Roughly 60 players per map will be visible. If you are in a Neighborhood, you will see all of your neighbors and the rest of the spots will be populated by other players you probably don’t know. It could be other neighborhoods or solo players.

If players in your map stop playing, new players will be brought in so that the Valley is always lively.

Your friends (Facebook, followers) will not be added to your map.
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:10 PM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)