Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Valley chickens

Glad I came here to read- I was also worrying about chickens. Good to know it starts off slow and that they will increase.

I wish they would take away the cloud coverage. If you have a specific task of visiting a fish shop, etc and can’t see what direction one is in, it’s a waste of our gas points to roam around hoping to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey2727 View Post
    Glad I came here to read- I was also worrying about chickens. Good to know it starts off slow and that they will increase.

I wish they would take away the cloud coverage. If you have a specific task of visiting a fish shop, etc and can’t see what direction one is in, it’s a waste of our gas points to roam around hoping to find one.
    You can find a map of the whole valley in this thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ity-help/page5

I use it to find buildings for the daily tasks
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:17 PM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Only one chicken in my valley and it was a group task.

The chickens started out appearing very slow the last chicken season we had. Towards the end they increased. Actually way to many appeared. It is meant to be challenging. Why worry about when season just started? It can only get better. I was just 2 dots away from going to a group request and my truck breaks down. The request expired.

Quote Originally Posted by MeritasDeHaque View Post
    Are you sure others see chickens? Our valley have 23 chickens collected this far, my hood of 28 are all in the valley, not one of us have seen or collected a chicken. Clearly other players in the same valley see some since they collect them
    Since we have no way to communicate with others in the Valley, I have no way of knowing what they see and do not see. I do know from my own personal perspective, chickens seem to be harder to see this season but that may just be me. We have not seen any trucks move after the first day but cannot say definitively that no trucks are moving because of the huge cloud cover. Those not under clouds are not moving. I have taken multiple screen shots are 9 trucks I can see have not moved since day 1.

An aside, I wonder if you are in our Valley as we are at 23 chickens collected now as of today as well.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    The chickens started out appearing very slow the last chicken season we had. Towards the end they increased. Actually way to many appeared. It is meant to be challenging. Why worry about when season just started? It can only get better. I was just 2 dots away from going to a group request and my truck breaks down. The request expired.
    That happened to me yesterday and unfortunately my hoodmates were not on to come repair my truck but not worried. We have always exceeded our 100. As you say, it is way too early to worry about the chickens. I just want to reassure those who are concerned that chickens are appearing but that doesn’t mean they are appearing close to their individual truck.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    That would be quite a normal number from my experience in the (mostly) inactive valleys I'm usually placed in. This time I seem to have landed in a semiactive one and we have 15 so far.
    I have 3 farms always playing valley. With these 3 farms i always do much better than this. The problem is not activity therefore but very low number of chickens this season so far.

So far I have not seen a single chicken. So far others have managed to find 4 chickens. I fear this will be like the first valley, where we didn't find enough to get the special prices.
    Once again SC manages to make the new valley worse than the previous. I wish they had beta tested it properly, before publishing it, and then stuck to that version instead of these constant changes.

Only chickens I have seen are on shared tasks and there are no other players trucks in the valley! I have not collected any!

no chickens anywhere in sight stil