Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upgrading Multiple Barracks

Upgrading Multiple Barracks

So i have 2 barracks upgrading simultaneously & the army i use to farm now requires more than an hour to train which hinders my productivity by a lot.So my question is how many barracks should i upgrade at a time to maximise my farming productivity as i won't be using Yeti anytime soon.Also should i use book of building on barracks considering i have 18d upgrades left on defense ?

All comes down to preference and what your time, and resources are like. In legends I’m capped @ 8 attacks a day so I had no issue upgrading multiple barracks at once and spreading out my attacks. I also found at some point I had a bob I couldn’t collect because I had one already so I used it on a barracks. Otherwise I’ve been using my bob to knock down the buildings with the longest build time, but tbh if you were maxed 12 you’ll be maxed 13 long before the next update. I’d just do whatever is the most fun.

I usually upgrade them one at a time so training troops won't take too long.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

No, you shouldn't use a Book of Building on Barracks upgrade since it is only 9 days upgrade.
    How many Barracks you should upgrade at once depends on your play style. For me 1 Barrack upgrade at a time suits me, troops training take 40 minutes instead of 30 minutes, which is more in line with the Hero regeneration time. If you usually raid once in an hour, then upgrade 2 Barracks at the same time shouldn't be a problem for you.

If i can upgrade 3 barracks at a time , i usually do it
    while the army is getting trained , i can play on my other accounts.

If you have just 1 account, upgrading 1 barrack at a time is advisable.

Quote Originally Posted by jatin39 View Post
    So i have 2 barracks upgrading simultaneously & the army i use to farm now requires more than an hour to train which hinders my productivity by a lot.So my question is how many barracks should i upgrade at a time to maximise my farming productivity as i won't be using Yeti anytime soon.Also should i use book of building on barracks considering i have 18d upgrades left on defense ?

New Bloke/Chick
    To avoid that problem i keep upgrading barracks one by one right after a barrack gets upgraded. It doesnít affect much in my army time. May be u should have limited it by one at a time and it isnít worth wasting a book on that unless u are totally affected by the army training time.

Forum Master
    I generally don't accept the slower training times during Barrack upgrades and will be far more likely to use a Book of Builder to bypass those upgrades, than on anything else.

I had 3 Barracks upgrading at some point .. that was the definition of pain .. never again.

/Affront
    TH13-70/69/50/19|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

I would stick to just one at a time. Even with just one it’ hinders game play, especially when you’re trying to finish up your attacks in Legends before the reset. Now, I’m not trapped in legends, I pretty much missed 2 days of attacks and got demoted��.. So now I can play my usual 2/3 attacks a day, some times I may get a 4th in if I have the time. No more having to boost to get 8, even then I usually miss my mark by 1 or 2, especially with a barrack being down.
    [center][url=https://www.clashofstats.com/players/2PQ0LPYGY/achievements/][img]https://www.clashofstats.com/signatures/players/2PQ0LPYGY?

would recommend do one barrack at a time and save book of building for those nasty 18 day upgrades.
    sorry for my english - not a native english speaker
    th13 Q/K/W/C 70/65/50/18

Back-2-Back Upgrading for Me