Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Screwing up

Centennial Club
    Well. I've two accounts in Legend League and don't have problems with clan games...

Ok. I make use of my builder base mostly for clangames. Here it is really useful. But even with main village challenges i see no problem. Beside the obvious challange for legend league (2 stars against LL) i love the hero level hunter challanges. 20 warden level? Everyone in LL have it and it is always active ��. Even the dark elexier heist is mostly a 'one hit' challenge..

Yes. You should not take any challenge which needs lots of attacks... wall destruction in main base is one of these for me... just be careful with your choice and if there is not even one challenge for you at the moment just be patient and wait a little bit... any other clan member will take a challenge from time to time or if no one is online they change too...
    TH13 (66/70/50/16) TH12 (57/65/31/ -)
    TH10 (36/40/ - / -) TH9 (25/27/ - / -) TH8 (10/ - / - / - )

Never had a problem maxing clan games in legends. I don't even rely on builder base that much to do so, maybe 1/4 of my points will come from there.

My mini is TH11, and I also have perma-max accts at TH10, TH8, and TH6 - no problems with any of them.

If you feel it's not worth your time, don't do them. If you go this route in my clan, though, you won't be around for long.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Centennial Club
    I'm in Legend league myself and I had no problem maxing my points out in one day with my 8 attacks... just sayin'.. 🤷♥♂️

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    As may have already been stated, when you’re in Legends during Clan Games, the Builder Base is your best friend.

Forum Elder
    As a Legends player.
    As a busy person and as a casual clasher. (usually get 6 attacks in most days)
    and as a person who mashes clan games every rip on up to 4 accts...

I cant believe I am about to defend the BHB but, gulp. its a very valid option for CGs if you are in legend. (or any other non OBS league fwiw).

even if you are maxed BH9 you can still attack for stars/percent, or target building(s) task(s).
    they also have 2 day tasks that work well for progress.

now I need to shower off the filth of actually defending BHB on the fourm.

Centennial Club
    It took only 4 hours to me ,being in legend you just need to wait for right task to pop up

Do attack challenges when you have LL attacks available. Do builder base challenges when you don't. I don't find it all that complicated and I should be done all my points by tonight.

Iíve reached 4K in clan games twice doing only builder base challenges. There is no reason why someone in Legends canít do it fairly easily if they do 8 attacks per day and arenít a builder base hater.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by NCwahoo View Post
    I’ve reached 4K in clan games twice doing only builder base challenges. There is no reason why someone in Legends can’t do it fairly easily if they do 8 attacks per day and aren’t a builder base hater.
    I should note. I am also a BHB hater.. however realizing the path to 4k CGs *can* (and often does) go through this avenue.. I get my stroll on.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    I should note. I am also a BHB hater.. however realizing the path to 4k CGs *can* (and often does) go through this avenue.. I get my stroll on.
    Yup hate it or not with 2-3 boosts a day its pretty easy to blow out CG in the BB. If you don't care its even easier because then you only need objectives and not wins.