Thread: Low-War weight TH10 40/30 heroes Looking for a hungry war clan

Low-War weight TH10 40/30 heroes Looking for a hungry war clan

Hey everyone!

About Me:
    I'm a mature 14-year old who loves to chat and have fun. I don't mind being in a clan that has adults.
    I live in the Pacific Region of the United States, which means my timezone is Pacific Time. I'm active every day, and always use both attacks in war, and use all seven attacks in CWL. I am a Co-leader in my current clan, however it's begun to grow inactive. I donate as much as I can, and usually reach around 10k donations per season (or more). I am willing to download any app(s) in order to communicate with the clan, and I am also willing to accept any rules such as no swearing, donation ratios, war strategies, etc.

My Account: My account is a Th10. I have a level 40 queen and a level 30 king. Most of my troops and spells have been maxed out (level 2 bowlers, level 3 witches, level 5 freeze, level 7 heal, level 6 hog riders, level 7 wizards) I have not dropped any new defenses such as infernos, third xbow, etc. However, I have upgraded some defenses such as air defenses, archer towers, cannons, walls (all walls are maxed), and traps.

What I am looking for:

• An active war clan
    • A clan that loves to communicate
    • A clan that is serious and competitive when it comes to war
    • A clan that maxes out clan games
    • A clan that does B2B wars and participates in CWL
    • At least a 70% War Win Rate (which proves that the clan is serious about war)

Feel free to message me if you have any questions about my base, war strategies, or anything else.
    Last edited by ChasingFire; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:27 AM.

Centennial Club
    Hey mate,

FuriousPhoenix is an Aussie based war clan with Americans and UK members. We are a B2B war clan that maxed cg and competes in CWL. We offer max donations at time but would love to have a few more th 12/13s to help out. We are competitive in normal wars and active in chat. We are level 9 and fast approaching level 10. I believe that my clan perfectly fits your description!

Hope to see you soon, Allfather Odin.

CLAN TAG: #20VCVGVCG

Hi Chasing. We are an adult clan but we have several mature teens. I am Seattle Wa along with two others. We are US based. Stop in if you like.

Based in US/India.
    Friends from UK, Sweden, Aus, Canada, and Mexico.

Level 17War clan
    CWL every season, Starting 30vs30 for Jan Season
    Clan in league 1
    B2B wars
    453/175/11 ratio
    Clan games always complete

Clan Tag #YQ8RJRJ2

We require high FIN levels,
    enough war stars to suggest experience,
    and non rushed bases with an understanding of war weight.
    TH10+ with exceptions for th9s
    desired hero lvls as follows.
    TH10 30/30
    TH11 40/40
    TH12 50/50
    TH13 50/50/20+

Hi chasing fire, it sounds like our clan matches the requirements you’ve layed out, and you sound like a great asset we could incorporate into our clan! Give us a look, and hope you stop by��

War Clan “FRESH START” is recruiting!

FRESH START
    #2920VGGCG
    Currently Recruiting all levels, non-rushed please

CLAN:

English speaking - all ages - Friendly - Serious about War - Generous Donors - Help and Advice provided - NO Swearing, respect is expected - Must participate in war, clan games & CWL.

WAR:

Non stop wars - must follow war plan - must use both attacks - opt out if unable to war

CLAN GAMES & CWL:

Requirement usually around 1200 points for clan games. CWL is an expectation of being available the whole week.

PROMOTIONS:

Elder is earned by war effort, donations, clan games, and CWL. CO-Leader is based on trust.

MORE INFO:

Contact Sonia on our discord group https://discord.gg/dH287P4

If making a join request in game, mention “forums” in join request.

New clan come and help it grow!! #28Y2YJ88Q

PRISM - LEVEL 16 [#8YC8PP88]
    CWL - Master League III
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH10 (completely maxed)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 15 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    CWL - Crystal League I
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - TH9 (40 combined hero's)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run 30/30 CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a TELEGRAM and DISCORD group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). Telegram is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there, discord is optional.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, please apply here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig