Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why supersell gives an advantage to players who pay!

Angry Why supersell gives an advantage to players who pay!

I have repeatedly noticed during the game that the player who donates to the game, he has some hidden advantage over the player who does not donate money to the game! For example, in attacks on the village of the builder, a player with a donat has increased damage and the survival of the troops! And the damage of the village that he attacks on purpose is reduced, even if it is full pumping!

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    I think you're misinformed. SC does NOT give an advantage to players who "donate" to the game. Those players "donate" to the game to get Gems (premium currencey in the game) so they can instantly finish any upgrades they have. For example: upgrading their troops so they have increased damage and health.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by architector View Post
    I have repeatedly noticed during the game that the player who donates to the game, he has some hidden advantage over the player who does not donate money to the game!
    It must be so well hidden that no one but you can see it. As LapDawg correctly pointed out, whether you spend money or not, the game mechanics are exactly the same. Besides, exactly how is this an idea or feature request?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy