Thread: Shovel madness

Centennial Club

Shovel madness

Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to use a shovel to move specialty obstacles , i.e. Christmas trees, Chinese New Year, Halloween ... between your main village and the builder base?

Uhm..... No.

i would actually like that. id love to get my AQ statue to my main base.

Forum Elder
    I am actually ok with that. Use the useless shovel to move the useless items to my useless storage closet.

Quote Originally Posted by 63S10H8 View Post
    Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to use a shovel to move specialty obstacles , i.e. Christmas trees, Chinese New Year, Halloween ... between your main village and the builder base?
    Like a shovel of everything? I think it would be a popular way for SC to make some money if they were to sell those and it doesn’t impact game play at all so I’m in favor. Good idea.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

While it would be nice it could definitely create a lot of technical issues - a lot of things have been designed to look good in day or night mode so it would probably involve relighting / redesigning everything; and it would then leave a village very bland. Seems like much more work than it would be worth; in my newest account the only thing I have removed is gem boxes, I’m sure some players would move EVERYTHING to one and then start to have issues with fitting all the buildings... Emersion wise there is a giant ocean between too

Yes, would be nice to stack all obstacles to another village to bypass that maximum obstacles rule and start getting free gems again from normal obstacles spawning.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    Yes, would be nice to stack all obstacles to another village to bypass that maximum obstacles rule and start getting free gems again from normal obstacles spawning.
    That would take a lot of shovels.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.