Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years Decs Glitch...

New Years Decs Glitch...

Hey guys
    Just so that youíre aware in case you experience a similar problem.
    This morning I purchased the new Chinese New Year decorations. I was credited with the correct amount of diamonds, but I didnít get the dragon bell, everything else was ok and showing in my storage.
    I contacted support who advised they couldnít help with in app purchases and directed me to Apple support, though asked me to wait 24 hours before doing so. Regardless of the request I went to Apple support anyway as Iím not happy to wait 24 hours to get a response. I had done everything else. Switched off device and rebooted etc etc but to no avail.
    When I followed the link in Apple support to report a missing in game purchase it advised I had to go back to the game developer, thereby putting me into a position of stalemate.
    Needless to say I proceeded to take the option to cancel the purchase as this seemed to be the easiest way to resolve. The cancelled purchase will take 7-10 days though to process
    Just be aware in case you experience a similar issue.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    That really bites 😞. Luckily mine went through. I was surprised to see the dragon get filed under ornaments. I thought it would go under seasonal.

Sorry this happened to you. My purchase was uneventful. Bell and diamonds both credited correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulettes View Post
    Hey guys
    Just so that you’re aware in case you experience a similar problem.
    This morning I purchased the new Chinese New Year decorations. I was credited with the correct amount of diamonds, but I didn’t get the dragon bell, everything else was ok and showing in my storage.
    I contacted support who advised they couldn’t help with in app purchases and directed me to Apple support, though asked me to wait 24 hours before doing so. Regardless of the request I went to Apple support anyway as I’m not happy to wait 24 hours to get a response. I had done everything else. Switched off device and rebooted etc etc but to no avail.
    When I followed the link in Apple support to report a missing in game purchase it advised I had to go back to the game developer, thereby putting me into a position of stalemate.
    Needless to say I proceeded to take the option to cancel the purchase as this seemed to be the easiest way to resolve. The cancelled purchase will take 7-10 days though to process
    Just be aware in case you experience a similar issue.
    Hi hun
    so glad you posted this coz i wanted the bell too
    i hope they will fix it for you
    hugsss, Yvonne

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    131 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

Centennial Club
    IMO, support asked you to wait 24 hours because the mailman would very likely have special-delivered the missing deco, that's happened to me 3 times... and 24 hours was too long to wait, but you're ok with 7-10 days for a refund... oooookay

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I purchased Offer #3 (the Chinese Pavilion) and did not get it. I never had this problem before. After rebooting I still did not get it. Then I purchased Offer #2 (the dragon bell) which came right away. I checked my credit card and found that they did charge me for the pavilion. It seemed odd that my first purchase did not come through. Help & Support tells me to wait 24 hours also. Now game is under maintenance. I hope it's a glitch they can fix.

Pay money and wait 24 hours for a digital decor to arrive? Support must be up to their necks with the backlash on this. i imagine this post is the tip of the complaint-iceberg.

Same thing happened to me a few months ago buying booster packs. Luckily it was the cheapest pack and I gave up in the end. I won’t be buying any more though.
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

If I pay for an item that I don’t receive I don’t expect to wait 24 hours to see what’s going to be done about it. Ooooo kayyyyy �� #rude!

This is what happened to me. I just cancelled my purchase, I had a refund within 6 hours but through Apple not SC who weren’t really interested. Hope it was resolved.