Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How do you like your Valley task?

Still can’t join valley

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    ...I don't know about you, this morning I think Season 7 tries to send me a message with this

So, how do you plan to maximize spins for this Season?

LOL, I'm enjoying Season 7 very much because I like growing and harvesting crops and selling them at default prices. The bonus is I also get to post the following to the HD subforum.

So I just flipped the newspaper and cornocopia or cornmageddon is happening.

Lynn the opportunistic Punster,
    January 22, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:56 AM. Reason: atrocious misspelling
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    LOL, I'm enjoying Season 7 very much because I like growing and harvesting crops and selling them at default prices. The bonus is I also get to post the following to the HD subforum.

So I just flipped the newspaper and cornocopia or cornmageddon is happening.

Lynn the opportunistic Punster,
    January 22, 2020
    Lynn, I love your puns, despite their being corny .
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:15 AM.

Had wheat and corn yesterday and the ‘tomorrows’ fuel task were then showing as ‘Derby tasks’ lures and sheep. I finished all my Derby tasks yesterday so the fuel tasks for today had changed.

I expected to drop the Derby one which I did, but they changed 2 of them and I now have Trucks (yuk!), Sheep (double yuk!) and rice.

Im glad we are back to collecting chickens, much more relaxed than chasing elephants
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Having finally accessed the valley, well over a day late! I find that I can’t really play it!
    First spin gave six fuel. Two fuel used to reach first house. Delivery request requiring five fuel (only four left ��), back past where I started!
    Ten carrots required for one point, one truck delivery for two points. Sooo..... either a long day planting carrots and doing trucks or just don’t bother ������

Yesterday I had the wheat and corn as like Meo plus a feed pigs task. I barely managed to get 100 suns.

Today I have make lures, fill boat crates and feed cows.

My favourites are the slow growing crops and the lobster/duck trap or fishing net ones. With these I find it easy to get to 200, sometimes if I have lots of time even 550.

I don't like fast crops, because I don't have the time and feel too many crops are required for 1 point. Also the way my fields are set up, there is no fast way of wheating (I have lots of small fields, the biggest one has 30 plots, the smallest one 4).

I don't like feeding animals, because I have very few of them so that limits my ability to get points. I don't even have enough to complete the hyper herder achievement

The lure making task doesn't give many points if you only log in a few times per day.

The boat crates and fishing tasks give an ok amount of points with my play style.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

I keep getting "help with a group task" but every time I see one I head that way and it disappears. This is getting quite aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by cootje View Post
    ik vindt raar dat je aan het einde van het seizoen nu steeds 25 diamanten moet betalen om in de winkel verplicht iets te kunnen kopen... anders haal je de hoofd item niet.... graag menning hier over
    I don’t understand what this says as it’s not in English but am getting the idea why pay 25 diamonds for piggy bank.

Quote Originally Posted by cootje View Post
    ik vindt raar dat je aan het einde van het seizoen nu steeds 25 diamanten moet betalen om in de winkel verplicht iets te kunnen kopen... anders haal je de hoofd item niet.... graag menning hier over
    I find it strange that at the end of the season you now always have to pay 25 diamonds to be able to buy something in the store ... otherwise you will not get the main item .... please view here..

Like many other things in HD, the piggy bank is a " pay to win" gimmick that gives you something extra for a bunch of diamonds. Not a game breaker and totally ignoreable. I am ok with it. Could be worse. Could STOP your token acquisition alltogether unless you DO pay the 25. So, shape in or slip out eh?
    Last edited by BULIGO; 1 Week Ago at 01:32 PM.