Thread: Food production for sanctuary

Food production for sanctuary

Hi all, now that we have the ability to have 14 animals in our sanctuary, donít you (and all who operate Hayday) think that the food production takes far, far too long? I canít feed them all as I should, and I donít like leaving them unfed
    I suggest that food production for these animals should take a shorter time, the more animals you have, on a pro rata basis.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishMads View Post
    Hi all, now that we have the ability to have 14 animals in our sanctuary, don’t you (and all who operate Hayday) think that the food production takes far, far too long? I can’t feed them all as I should, and I don’t like leaving them unfed
    I suggest that food production for these animals should take a shorter time, the more animals you have, on a pro rata basis.

you can just call them without feeding them and they will stay perpetually awake
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    you can just call them without feeding them and they will stay perpetually awake
    LOL - that is exactly what I did. Nobody knows they haven't actually been fed for months

The rewards for feeding them don't justify the effort required to make the food, in my opinion

Every night I load up my machine and make enough food for two feedings the next day...plus I made one full set of feed in case I forget to load the machine so I have a back up stash..so every morning I have three sets of feed available. I like them fed and wandering around!
    Started playing July 2014

Mine sleep all the time ^^ unless there is a wheat event/task or something. I don't wake them if I have no feed for them. Same with the pets I have some very sleepy cats and dogs. The horses, donkeys and rabbits are awake all the time though.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

My wish is for a dedicated sanctuary feed mill. Until then my sanctuary is mostly closed during perpetual hibernation 😴
    Farm Level 127 ē Town Level 35 ē Farm Tag #U2LUPCGP

Recruitment Thread

Mine don’t get fed as often as they’d like. My farm animals take precedence...my goats & sheep don’t get fed as often as I’d like. Another mill, or two, would be great. I’d prefer another mixed mill than a dedicated one.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Mine donít get fed as often as theyíd like. My farm animals take precedence...my goats & sheep donít get fed as often as Iíd like. Another mill, or two, would be great. Iíd prefer another mixed mill than a dedicated one.
    Another mixed mill would make me equally happy. Especially if it came stuffed with land expansion permits haha! 🤗
    Farm Level 127 ē Town Level 35 ē Farm Tag #U2LUPCGP

Recruitment Thread

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishMads View Post
    Hi all, now that we have the ability to have 14 animals in our sanctuary, don’t you (and all who operate Hayday) think that the food production takes far, far too long? I can’t feed them all as I should, and I don’t like leaving them unfed
    Nope as i do it overnight while i sleep i have all my slts unlocked so not only do i feed all my sanctuary animals in no time i also sell it on my stall every day for farms on my friend list to buy as well
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday