Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 7 year anniversary playing Hayday

7 year anniversary playing Hayday

I just had my 7 year anniversary playing hayday. Where does the time go? It seems to have flown by. I want to express my appreciation to all who have helped me and answered some pretty stupid questions. I have made some pretty nice friends even though we may never meet in person. I am thankful for each and every one of you. Shout out to Old Bat who I call “Barry” and all of my neighborhood. Love you all.

Edit. Thanks everyone for the heads up. I don’t math well at all
    Last edited by Bestajunior; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:39 PM.

Farm level: 239 Silo 11,750 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Congrats Besta, 8 years is incredible. I have only played off and on for 5 -6 years (I really don’t know). You need to change the date in your signature line because that would be 2012 not 2013.

Congrats Besta. You probably mean you are beginning your 8th year, as Hay Day was released June 2012. Regardless, nice to see such a dedicated long term player. I started when it was released on Android November 2013.

Congratulations, Besta! And happy anniversary! Are you going to have another party this year?

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    Congrats Besta. You probably mean you are beginning your 8th year, as Hay Day was released June 2012. Regardless, nice to see such a dedicated long term player. I started when it was released on Android November 2013.
    I bet that is exactly what Besta meant...Thank you Vulcan. I have a bit of the flu and my dehydrated brIn is definitely not clicking on all cylinders. I was totally stumped and that is not like me at all. (Math is definitely my thing...for fun and by trade.)

Happy anniversary! Wishing you lots more happy years of playing Hay Day!
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Happy anniversary, Besta! 🎉 I find it so wonderful, the friendships that are made here.
    Farm Level 127 • Town Level 35 • Farm Tag #U2LUPCGP

Recruitment Thread

Congratulations Besta, I am coming up to 7 years and you have been a great friend to me for most of that time. Thank you for everything you do😘😘😘

Farm Level 179. Town 55. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Congratulations, but it sounds like it is actually 7 years as Hay Day hasn't been out for 8 years yet.. It was released on 21 June 2012 and we're not quite there yet..

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Not to belabour the point, but both views have merit.

While commonly we don’t celebrate the year until, ironically enough, the day it ends, Hay Day is approximately seven and a half years old, so it began its eighth year on 22 June 2019. So yes, Besta is in her eighth year. (Just to be clear, it remains completely acceptable to tell anyone asking that you are celebrating the 10th anniversary of your 25th birthday. Carry on.)

Congratulations, Besta.