Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problème with points a get in wars

Problème with points a get in wars

Having trouble with my points when i win.
    Exemple: 100% a got 7 points?! What should i do?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Although you say wars in the title, you are clearly talking about multiplayer, as you don't get points (trophies) in war.

What you do if you are bothered about trophies is hit the next button until you find one with a higher offer.

The higher up the leagues yo are, the harder it becomes to find bases with high trophies on offer, because more opponents are lower than you than are higher, and trophy offers are based on the difference between your trophies and the dfrender trophies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I am guessing he means Experience in Clan War.
    The +7 he get is Experience when he attack a base. That +7 is part of total Clan Experience your clan will get when the Clan War ended. You can't do anything more for that, the accumulated Clan Experience will increase your Clan level and thus your Clan will earn Clan Perks based on the Clan level.

Possibly referring to trophies in multiplayer attacks?

You may see an offer of 20 trophies, but get only 7 even when you win. This is because not all wins are equal. A one star win will get you only 7 trophies. To get the full 20 trophies only a 3 star attack will suffice.

But it is clear we are facing a language barrier. Three replies have all come up with divergent interpretations of the original question, which seems to be the product of Google translation.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

What points are you talking about?

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Possibly referring to trophies in multiplayer attacks?

You may see an offer of 20 trophies, but get only 7 even when you win. This is because not all wins are equal. A one star win will get you only 7 trophies. To get the full 20 trophies only a 3 star attack will suffice.

But it is clear we are facing a language barrier. Three replies have all come up with divergent interpretations of the original question, which seems to be the product of Google translation.
    He already said he got 100%