Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The new AQ skin: The Chinese legendary girl - Mulan

Quote Originally Posted by karamiuiq View Post
    Since 2013 Im still enjoying CoC, but we have to accept that this time we got an item and is overpriced, I really supported and will continue but this times its different, its not about money or cash its about the future. The future, what will happen to those who want enjoy this game in any dimmensions?
    I accept that SC offers items that are overpriced to me basically every month, not just this time. Everyone has different financial ability and different interests. I actually want the statue more than the skin, though even the statue is priced too high compared to my desire to have it. For $5 with a hero book I would have bought it.

As for the future, in what way does a decorative item concern you about enjoying clash in the future?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

[QUOTE=2222;12467805]To the contrary, I think it IS great for the game. I am glad SC has ways to make money off this game in ways that don't actually impact game play at all. There is no advantage whatsoever in buying that skin. I hope SC continues to find ways to make a good profit on decorative stuff that doesn't impact game play at all. SC continues to make money, they continue to keep the game going, I continue to get enjoyment from it. It is a win-win for me. This is so much better than making money through ways that impact game play.

I agree completely that they should not offer stuff that will change gameplay that is overpriced. I didnít know that was the trade. SC has plenty of ways of making a profit and selling Gems used to be it. Now they earn $5 a month from players who would never have spent $60 a year on this game. If they created a way where less fortunate people could have a chance at the skin but rich people could buy more chances that would be a little more fair. Saying you like the fact that they are charging a lot of money for an exclusive item only because they arenít charging it for a game changing item isnít really a good reason. It isnít one or the other.
    Rebel Clan #UOL89UCG

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I accept that SC offers items that are overpriced to me basically every month, not just this time. Everyone has different financial ability and different interests. I actually want the statue more than the skin, though even the statue is priced too high compared to my desire to have it. For $5 with a hero book I would have bought it.

As for the future, in what way does a decorative item concern you about enjoying clash in the future?
    As I said in my second comment Its not about money or decorative item or even skin item. Its about a phenomenon. Yes! where in these days you can hardly find a f2p game.I know they running company, stuffs, etc... Im talking about a time maybe will happen to this game.What? when you have to buy an item like 10 bucks every month just for normal progressing. Ive seen many of games that turned into this phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    I agree completely that they should not offer stuff that will change gameplay that is overpriced. I didn’t know that was the trade. SC has plenty of ways of making a profit and selling Gems used to be it. Now they earn $5 a month from players who would never have spent $60 a year on this game. If they created a way where less fortunate people could have a chance at the skin but rich people could buy more chances that would be a little more fair. Saying you like the fact that they are charging a lot of money for an exclusive item only because they aren’t charging it for a game changing item isn’t really a good reason. It isn’t one or the other.
    My comment was in reply to someone stating they worry about the ability to enjoy the game in the future as a result of the price of this decoration.

Selling gems is actually a way that CAN impact the game play. It makes people progress faster. It allows them to buy potions that give their troops or heroes more power (while avoiding the weight of that extra power in war). It allows faster progression to help with CWL. Etc. Now, I'm not in any way saying I'm against the sale of gems. I'm not. That is also an important part of keeping this game going.

However, what I am saying is when SC comes up with decorative things that have no impact on game play, I am happy. The more they can make from stuff like that the better.

As for "fair" that doesn't apply at all here. I'm not going to get into a discussion about whether it is fair that people who have more money can buy things that people with less money cannot. It would be very individualized in order to determine the fairness of each situation.

As I said in my second comment Its not about money or decorative item or even skin item. Its about a phenomenon. Yes! where in these days you can hardly find a f2p game.I know they running company, stuffs, etc... Im talking about a time maybe will happen to this game.What? when you have to buy an item like 10 bucks every month just for normal progressing. Ive seen many of games that turned into this phenomenon.
    Ah, well, then, you should be happy SC is finding ways to make money without doing that by selling a decorative skin, which is the subject of this thread.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Ah, well, then, you should be happy SC is finding ways to make money without doing that by selling a decorative skin, which is the subject of this thread.
    Im happy but Im worry too. Who knows in next 6 months are we going to have skins advantages or not? or premium features like VIP modes, +%10 more defence and attack just for 5 bucks?

Im happy but Im worry too. Who knows in next 6 months are we going to have skins advantages or not? or premium features like VIP modes, +%10 more defence and attack just for 5 bucks?
    That is no more likely after a $10 vanity item is introduced than it was before. Making the game pay to win as you fear would destroy the fan base and there is no logical reason to think they would do so. Supercell is smarter than that. They already have a winning formula.
    Last edited by DOOM2U; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    Pls say it will be a Royal Champion skin !!!
    As stated by Darian earlier: there will be no skins for the RC for some time to come, due to the small percentage of users that has her

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #288
    Why do you worry about those things? Have Supercell ever shown any sign they might even be thinking about doing any such thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

they shouldn’t ever have skin advantages, skins should be for cosmetic purposes only. If, and that’s probably a big if, there is a skin that has an advantage, SC I’m sure will state that it has and will offer it forever, because if they didn’t it would be unfair to anyone who joins the game after the skin had come out. So I highly doubt a skin will have any sort of special advantage.

Nothing has happened to suggest they would go down that road. If anything, the fact they've found good ways to make money on things that don't impact game play decreases the chance of that happening.