Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The new AQ skin: The Chinese legendary girl - Mulan

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    That is no more likely after a $10 vanity item is introduced than it was before. Making the game pay to win as you fear would destroy the fan base and there is no logical reason to think they would do so. Supercell is smarter than that. They already have a winning formula.
    IF, this ever happans, that skin should be made available in-game by doing some task/challanges like Otto, but I don't see this ever to happan, since it would be even bigger outcry than this whole "overpriced skin" situation. I really like this type of in-game purchases (even if they are overpriced), because they don't impact gameplay and you can live without it. I bought skin, because I think is one of the best and I feel artist took so much time and effort to make it, especially since we get other skin with gold pass.
    Last edited by FunnyCinema; January 25th, 2020 at 01:06 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Adding my 2 cents because Darian stated that they are paying close attention to forum feedback. At $5 I probably would have caved and bought this skin for all three of my accounts, because yes I am an OCD completist. For $10 I might have bought it if bundled with a BoH, but for the skin alone I’m debating whether to even buy it for my main account. It’s not that I can’t afford it, it just doesn’t seem like a good value. Plus ”exclusive” items that cost more leave a bad taste in my mouth, I’d rather see everyone have an equal chance to get something. I know this isn’t how “the real world” works, but we play games for fun, not a lesson in economics.
    Last edited by Seadragon7777; January 25th, 2020 at 08:47 PM.

As a 48yr old man, it feels very wrong that I’m actually thinking about buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Micker99 View Post
    As a 48yr old man, it feels very wrong that I’m actually thinking about buying it.
    As a 63 year old man, who appreciate the great game that SC created, and would like to pay back (I am a regular gold passer on three of my accounts). I think that this is stretching it. I am not buying this skin.

LOL. Glad I am not gullibl enough to spend money on this game. (Well, at least not anymore. 4 years sober.)
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I'm a huge fan of claymation movies so this really made me feel like I was back in the 3rd grade watching movies in my classroom.
    I’m dating myself, but that statement reminded me of the Mr. Bill Show on SNL...Oh noooooooo.

https://youtu.be/ZgpEVzCUr3s

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    LOL. Glad I am not gullibl enough to spend money on this game. (Well, at least not anymore. 4 years sober.)
    What does it have to do with "gullible"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Werevenge View Post
    As a 63 year old man, who appreciate the great game that SC created, and would like to pay back (I am a regular gold passer on three of my accounts)...
    Thank you to you and other players for supporting the game in ways I will not and cannot.

Clasher, farmer, and now BOOMER,

Lynn
    January 26, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 27th, 2020 at 12:32 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Fresh Spawn
    Because Supercell required me to pay for this Skin I am now refusing to get the Gold Pass's in Protest. If everyone did the same then they would come to their senses. After all the Skins don't actually do anything except show the world you bought Gold Pass's in the past. I prefer to stick to what I have got thank you very much.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Itemrd47 View Post
    Because Supercell required me to pay for this Skin I am now refusing to get the Gold Pass's in Protest. If everyone did the same then they would come to their senses. After all the Skins don't actually do anything except show the world you bought Gold Pass's in the past. I prefer to stick to what I have got thank you very much.
    Why do you think there is anything requiring them to "come to their senses"?

And in what way did they require you to pay for anything?

If you want that skin, you have to pay for it, just the same as you have to pay for the gold pass if you want any of the other skins.

But nobody is requiring you to get either that skin, or the regulwr gold passes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)