Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The new AQ skin: The Chinese legendary girl - Mulan

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattymeow View Post
    I was trying to see if she limps like the gladiator queen. Seems like the bowing part is identical.
    Check out Hooman’s video a couple pages back. She has a healthy gait.

Fresh Spawn
    I really enjoy the game and i doesn t even spend 1 cent on the game.

Forum Elder
    It’s true that people don’t have to buy it, but then alcoholics don’t have to buy a drink, nicotine addicts don’t have to buy cigarettes and gamblers don’t have to bet.

Freemium isn’t free.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Fresh Spawn

Overpriced Skin.

Is it just me or is the new skin a bit too much. $13.99 CDN is double the price of a gold pass. Unless there are hidden abilities and COC is now pay to win, I don't see why Supercell priced it so high. I've been playing COC for 7 years and just don't think this is fair. I get that if I want it I can just shell out the money but at what point is it too much.

I agree it is a bit pricey...
    But it also looks to be one of the best skins yet - at least in my opinion
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    And that is the value point you feel is worth it. Others don't. But 3 BoH for $9.99 alone is essentially losing money.
    This I don't agree with, you will not be making as much revenue with a price point like this, but you would not lose money.

If there was a physical item that needed to be manufactured, with a cost of say $5, selling three for $9.99, would be loosing money.

Not that I am saying your price point for these items are wrong, but there is a difference between loosing money and not generating as much profit.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Seems a little shady that the Santa Bk was half the price w/a gold pass but the Chinese ny skin cost double with no other benefits. Imop if you’re going to use folks culture as a means to tug on the emotional cash grab strings at least make it fair for everyone. What next an MLK Bk for 15.99?
    Last edited by Tvsever; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:21 PM.

Trainee
    Asking 10 bucks and tax just for a aq skin is a bit much. Maybe if they added a rune and a book of heroes it would be a bit more tempting. But we have people that play this game that need all the skins so they will buy it no doubts
    (IGN) Senses Fail #P228VUYR Th13 lv212 Clan USAR Family!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebeth View Post
    Is it just me or is the new skin a bit too much. $13.99 CDN is double the price of a gold pass. Unless there are hidden abilities and COC is now pay to win, I don't see why Supercell priced it so high. I've been playing COC for 7 years and just don't think this is fair. I get that if I want it I can just shell out the money but at what point is it too much.
    For you, the price of $13.99 is the point that is too much, same as for myself. But calling it unfair would be like you going to a BMW dealer and saying the price for thier cars are too much and not fair.

Buy it or don't, I didn't.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Trainee
    Without a doubt this was a huge cash grab! Won’t catch me spending that kinda money just for a skin! At least with the season pass we get a bunch of things along with the skin, and for the half the price!
    (IGN) Senses Fail #P228VUYR Th13 lv212 Clan USAR Family!