Thread: Last time you were 3 starred

Millennial Club

Last time you were 3 starred

For those of you at max or near max who never lose on purpose, when was the last time you were 3 starred? Someone got a super lucky 3 star on me in early December but that was the only one since October. I haven't seen a 90% either in that time. Goodness knows I haven't been 3 starring anyone. Last season I ended at 5536 as a reference point of the trophy range I play in. Currently a bit lower since I haven't been playing much due to holidays/life/BOTW/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgson View Post
    For those of you at max or near max who never lose on purpose, when was the last time you were 3 starred? Someone got a super lucky 3 star on me in early December but that was the only one since October. I haven't seen a 90% either in that time. Goodness knows I haven't been 3 starring anyone. Last season I ended at 5536 as a reference point of the trophy range I play in. Currently a bit lower since I haven't been playing much due to holidays/life/BOTW/etc.
    If not this season, then last season I was 3 starred once.
    I got 2-3 three star against my opponent which were down to perfect timing in my attack. I finished roughly the same around 5600 last season.

Centennial Club
    A few matches ago. I get tripled frequently.

I can't remember the last time I got tripled. Unfortunately the same goes for making a triple. I ended around 5900 last season. I did have a triple in a friendly against a near maxed base however. A clan mate got tripled by only hog gliders and showed the attack. I tried the same in a friendly against him and it worked. Tried it in real attacks as well... with very poor results.

I've finally found a layout that's anti 3 star. I've been rising in trophies very fast. Gone up about 1000 trophies in the last month with probably less than 10 losses
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

I got 3 starred the other day. I switched to an older base so I could copy it from another account and forgot to switch back.
    I saw the 100% and thought "bullcrap".
    Watched the replay and saw the old base and smacked myself in the forehead for forgetting to switch back.
    Lesson learned.

I'm near max. It's rare to get tripled (5.2k trophies). Last time was probably December.
    But I have been tripling some bases (about 5% of the time) with pekkas and hogs. I've also been one staring bases with the same army. So... No magic recipe here. It requires skill and some luck. Push traps and hidden teslas can be tricky.
    By the way, pekkas and hogs are the only army that I've been able to triple bases recently.

Yesterday.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

I’m a new bh9, and I’m rarely 3-starred. It’s mostly noobs spamming pekkas where I am anyway lol

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 49 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare