Thread: House Decor

Trainee

House Decor

I have been wanting to get the yellow house forever. I keep getting the same choice over and over from Maggie the builder. Do I need to buy what’s there to get it to change? I’m getting frustrated.
    Last edited by KountryKat; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KountryKat View Post
    I have been wanting to get the yellow house forever. I keep getting the same choice over and over from Maggie the builder. Do I need to buy what’s there to get it to change? I’m getting frustrated.
    I don’t think buying something else will help your chances. I bought some things early on—including a house roof—but waited over a year to get the house roof I most wanted.

i'm not rich enough to be one of Maggie's regulars but i did wait patiently and eventually got the truck set i wanted. No diamonds spent.

I buy a lot from Maggie and think it (the first thing she offers each week) is completely random. If you are willing to spend some time and ressources on this, it will definitely help to buy some of the things (you don't want). You didn't say which level your farm is or how many coins/vouchers etc. you have available, so I can't really say if the following will work for you, but maybe you will find it interesting:

If you reshuffle for diamonds you will always get offered something that you have not purchased yet, so buying others reduces the number of things you could possibly get after spending diamonds for the reshuffle and therefore increases your chances to get the one you want.

I would recommend to wait for a special Maggie sale where every reshuffle costs 'only' 2 diamonds.

I also highly recommend to check in the HD wiki how much your desired style costs before shuffling and make sure that you have enough resources to buy it if it comes along. Some are very expensive (diamonds, vouchers or coins). I have made the mistake of shuffling, getting the style I wanted but not having enough vouchers to buy it (even with the 25% off during the sale), so I basically wasted the diamonds for shuffling.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)