Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating member??

Fresh Spawn

Cheating member??

Member is not upgrading did four wars , no donations and went from level 76 Friday morning to 81 Sunday morning what’s the deal🤪🤪🤪

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Most likely they were hitting the Goblin bases in the Single Player mode or hitting multiplayer (BH count?) bases. The only other way to gain that much experience without doing the mentioned above.

Fresh Spawn

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    Most likely they were hitting the Goblin bases in the Single Player mode or hitting multiplayer (BH count?) bases. The only other way to gain that much experience without doing the mentioned above.
    I meant the player not been on and they have only done 4 versus wars so don’t know

Quote Originally Posted by Halo67 View Post
    I meant the player not been on and they have only done 4 versus wars so don’t know
    How you know that? Even if they are on your Friends List you youself would have to be online 24x7 watching that list constantly, for the green online indicator. Anytime you failed to watch it, you cannot assume they were not on during that period.

If they gained XP then they "did things" to harvest that XP, which means their account [*1] was indeed online at some point to perform those very actions.

[*1] I said "account" as opposed to "player" since bot usage (against ToS) may be in play. A bot could log in for specific task, but not respond to chat, nor do war attacks, nor donate, unless explicitly told to do those task. So then is lack of chat response or lack of donations then "proof of cheating"? Absolutely not! Player simply may not want to be bothered. So to answer your question, ""Cheating member?" .... There is no means for you to determine that, nor can anyone here.
    Last edited by rowman; January 21st, 2020 at 02:22 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Profile in game tells you war won and defence won and donations done

Profile in game tells you war won and defence won and donations done
    Yes, it does, but you stated ..

Again, how do you know they have not been on? Also, there are so many ways to gain XP that do not increase neither donation nor battles won stats. Clear obstacles, upgrade things, to name two.
    Last edited by rowman; January 22nd, 2020 at 01:46 PM.

Member is not upgrading did four wars , no donations and went from level 76 Friday morning to 81 Sunday morning what’s the deal🤪🤪🤪
    Are you absolutely sure that no upgrades were done? No defence upgrade in main or builder base, no upgrade of troops / heroes in both villages?

Why complain here? Take it up with them....

Wondering if the goblins will steal my toilet paper lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Why complain here? Take it up with them....
    I agree that it might be a good idea to ask how he/she is leveling up so quickly. Not only will this satisfy your curiosity, but it might show you some ways to personally level up.

On another note, if you have a reasonable suspicion of player cheating, you should report it to in-game support. However, based on the information you are providing, I do not suspect cheating.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Fresh Spawn
    If you do “tasks”, you’ll gain gems and exp.
    Example task: Become a champion, +2000gems + 1000 EXP

Maybe he saved them just like me and used them all in a row afterwards.