Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Clans With 2 Full Green War Logs? (CWL & Regular War)

Any Clans With 2 Full Green War Logs? (CWL & Regular War)

Just curious if anyone knows of a clan out there with two full green war logs (CWL & Regular Wars)?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    Just curious if anyone knows of a clan out there with two full green war logs (CWL & Regular Wars)?
    The only way you could have a full green CWL log is by sandbagging from the start (in which case the green log means nothing) or by being at the top league CWL and not losing (which would mean something).

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    The only way you could have a full green CWL log is by sandbagging from the start (in which case the green log means nothing) or by being at the top league CWL and not losing (which would mean something).
    another way : go date DR.MUJTABA

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Agreed, I wouldn't be impressed by the green CWL log unless it was in champs. I'm impressed by those who have green classic war logs other than those who self match. Our own classic war log currently has 6 or 7 losses. We've never had 50 straight wins.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Lol, I have 2 full green war logs for regular war

Not for CWL though, it is about farming and you can't win them all unless you started super low and even still it's about weight, and in higher leagues, also about skill.

We had a full green log until today.. Was a 57 streak

50+ in a row is quite impressive. We just had our 23 win streak ended when th13 came out. For cwl, much harder but itís not waaaay out of the question...I think we started 24-4 and did not sandbag, just could attack much better than our original weight...but it does catch up to you after a few CWLs.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Lol, I have 2 full green war logs for regular war

Not for CWL though, it is about farming and you can't win them all unless you started super low and even still it's about weight, and in higher leagues, also about skill.
    That’s the thing, it is probably 1 in a million clans who could accomplish a full green war log in regular wars and CWL. I bet there is only one clan in the world with two full green war logs. If only one clan has done it, I would be impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by IronBrigade View Post
    50+ in a row is quite impressive. We just had our 23 win streak ended when th13 came out. For cwl, much harder but it’s not waaaay out of the question...I think we started 24-4 and did not sandbag, just could attack much better than our original weight...but it does catch up to you after a few CWLs.
    That’s why it’s impressive, at some point it will catch up the the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    That’s the thing, it is probably 1 in a million clans who could accomplish a full green war log in regular wars and CWL. I bet there is only one clan in the world with two full green war logs. If only one clan has done it, I would be impressed.
    I'd be impressed unless it was done by sandbagging.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.