Thread: Average XP per day

Average XP per day

This March will be my 5th anniversary for playing this game. Since I am only a few levels away from 100, I made it my goal to reach it on or around the actual date. To do this, Iíve calculated I need around 35,000 XP per day to hit this mark. In reality, I probably only get about 20,000ish XP per day.

As a mid-90s level player, is this a good average? Does anyone else know about how much XP they make a day at their level?

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Well i have been playing for 2 years and i am lev 90 about to go to lev 91 but i dont have a average daily xp target that would make the game far to stressful for me i just focus on big xp orders and deleting the low ones then i save up by xp boosters and use them on xp weeks like this week right now its double xp on trucks and i have a 50% xp booster activated so today i have gained roughly 150.000 xp in about 9 hours thats just me popping on and off not actually playing it constantly
    Last edited by Mrlk; January 20th, 2020 at 09:55 PM.
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Lol i leveled twice today!

89 on main, 53 on one of my mini's. Love you all, my minis

Somewhere along the way you decided to use XP as a benchmark of progress. Well, different people play the game differently. For example, i personally would dread reaching end of content (level 104?), and am deliberately dragging my feet on levelling up. i prefer to use barn size as my benchmark for progress, and i'm sure others use different personal metrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Somewhere along the way you decided to use XP as a benchmark of progress. Well, different people play the game differently. For example, i personally would dread reaching end of content (level 104?), and am deliberately dragging my feet on levelling up. i prefer to use barn size as my benchmark for progress, and i'm sure others use different personal metrics.
    Agree. I was chasing after BEM for long time and ignored my town for almost 2 years since, you know, it "wasted" my precious perfectly tradeable foods.
    Now i have all the barn space i need and started enjoying my town. Town lvl 18 and going strong
    Also enjoying the "Empire" aspect of the game: running and balancing multiple farms.

Iím level 100, within 1 year 2 months

I used to have my farm level and town level in my signature until someone suggested I was a town amateur

i was clever to not level up in town, as I am not dragged down by outrageous requests. I never maxed coin or experience in town and both are useless, since the team has not added anything to it.

with my farm, once I reached level 100, I started dragging my feet as far as leveling up. New levels add very little to the game and just add higher demands
    Last edited by WussyPuss; January 23rd, 2020 at 08:02 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    with my farm, once I reached level 100, I started dragging my feet as far as leveling up. New levels add very little to the game and just add higher demands
    Truth🙌🙌🙌🙌. Could not have said it better.

No one replied so far so here's my stats 👍
    Lvl 190, on average i gain between 100 to 150k xp per day. When i can't play it's around 60-70k xp per day.
    Most of the xp comes from town (lvl 59) and few trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by paypermann View Post
    No one replied so far so here's my stats 👍
    Lvl 190, on average i gain between 100 to 150k xp per day. When i can't play it's around 60-70k xp per day.
    Most of the xp comes from town (lvl 59) and few trucks.
    You have it maxed at 60 % exp and reputation points?