Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year

Notice on this weeks events list that thereís no Chinese New Year event
    Also no new decorations even though itís this Saturday.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Oh, you're right! I was assuming there'd be an event that gives us a rat statue to celebrate this coming Year of the Rat! I already redecorated part of my farm in anticipation for this new statue! Maybe they are expecting us to buy the statue and other Chinese deco's with diamonds which I hate to do. What a disappointment!

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    I was excited to see the new deco on Gregís farm! Hoping for diamond packages and deco under seasonal items for purchase Tues or Wed!!!

Just seen the decos on Gregís farm . No sign of a Rat statue or anything Rat - am so disappointed. Also no event is disappointing & no old decorations in shop to buy . Considering itís this Saturday I thought there would be . I like to decorate leading up to a holiday.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Just visited Greg's farm and I like the Dragon Bell, gazebo, bonsai plants, and new fencing. I hope we may win them by playing in the Valley, Season 7.

----
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 20, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:38 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Just visited Greg's farm and I like the Dragon Bell, gazebo, bonsai plants, and new fencing. I hope we may win them by playing in the Valley, Season 7.

----
    January 20, 2020
    i love the dragon bell, I hope itís a reward but more likely itís a 19.99 deco. Sadness.

The gazebo is cool too, I have some of the Chinese New Year red fencing, I think it was a paid diamond package. The new bonsai plants are the potted jade tree type things behind the drums ?
    Last edited by Aardvark10; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    The new bonsai plants are the potted jade tree type things behind the drums ?
    I believe that is the exotic topiary available now. The bonsai is deco reward on land expansion. I think the potted tree with red leaves may be new. Sadly you are probably right, the dragon will be a 19.99 diamond package. The pagoda the medium and hopefully the potted trees the cheaper package. Maybe the fencing is available in the seasonal decor tab as well the other stuff 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    I believe that is the exotic topiary available now. The bonsai is deco reward on land expansion. I think the potted tree with red leaves may be new. Sadly you are probably right, the dragon will be a 19.99 diamond package. The pagoda the medium and hopefully the potted trees the cheaper package. Maybe the fencing is available in the seasonal decor tab as well the other stuff 
    If you mean the red-flowering trees in orange and blue pots, those are Red Acacias that come with one of the sanctuary zebras.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post

----
    January 20, 2020
    There is a new statue, too, which I have never seen before of a pig with a backpack.

I love the dragon bell and the pavillion but am afraid that they will be only available to buy for real money. I was also hoping for some new coin/voucher/diamond decorations Well, we'll see.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Glad to see the packages. Hope to see seasonal decor too like the fence. Edit- Oh- found the dragon placed under Ornaments as well as the big gate. Still was hoping to find more.
    Last edited by OneRadcat; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:44 AM.