Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - NEW DECADE (2020) GAMES - Jan 22-28

I have seen 1000 points for destroying 350 wall pieces within 24 hours. 1 for home village and 1 for builder base.
    TH9 | Level 279 | 1852 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 10.74m HH

Friend in Need 2.3 million | Sharing is Caring 66k | BH9 PB 4871
    Player Tag #CVL802G

Trainee
    Yeah me too, 1k for 350 walls
    Last edited by ilPeru; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:33 AM.

Easiest games to date. Had all 5 accounts done day one in less than 2 hrs.

Playing for 7 years-No that's not a typo!
    Just shoot me now

Quote Originally Posted by Fattymeow View Post
    I have seen 1000 points for destroying 350 wall pieces within 24 hours. 1 for home village and 1 for builder base.
    Home village too? I've seen destroy 250 buildings for 500... only 1000 ones were for BB [that I've seen so far]

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    I have seen a 1000 point challenge for destroying 350 wall pieces within 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Highest ive seen and done is 1000 points for destroying 350 walls in builder base
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattymeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ilPeru View Post
    Yeah me too, 1k for 350 walls
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Home village too? I've seen destroy 250 buildings for 500... only 1000 ones were for BB [that I've seen so far]
    Thanks guys, I hadn’t seen a 1000 point challenge at all and was about to do the legends league one since it is so easy. When I saw your responses I trashed that and a couple hours later found the 1000 point one (on the builder base).

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Waiting for a sneak peek of the first Clan Games of 2020, or you've been lurking here hoping someone would leak them?

Well here are the rewards for the first Clan Games of the year!

Dates: Jan 22-28
    Max points per player: 4000
    Points needed to earn extra reward: 4000

Loot tiers:
    Tier 1: 3000
    Rewards: Power Potion (x1), Clock Tower Potion (x1), Gold (20%)

Tier 2: 7500
    Rewards: Dark Elixir/Elixir (20%), Hero Potion (x1), Gems (x40)

Tier 3: 12000
    Rewards: Shovel of Obstacles (x1), Training Potion (x2), Research Potion (x1)

Tier 4: 18000
    Rewards: Rune of Builder Elixir (x1), Resource Potion (x2), Gems (x70)

Tier 5: 30000
    Rewards: Dark Elixir/Elixir (80%), Wall Ring (x6), Builder Potion (x2)

Tier 6: 50000
    Rewards: Rune of Elixir (x1), Book of Fighting (x1), Gems (x100)

Boosted Tasks:

• Elixir Storage Raid
    • Star Collector
    • Giant Opportunity
    • Builder Battle Star Master
    • Dragon Mayhem
    • Ride of the Valkyries
    • Rocking Along
    • Cannon Carnage
    • Destroy Inferno Towers
    • Pile of Victories
    • Wizard Tower Warfare
    • Archer Tower Assault
    • Destroy Bomb Towers
    • Elixir Embezzlement
    • Crushing the Crushers
    • Gem Heist
    • Fire All Barrels!
    • Firecracker Tackle
    • Unguarding the Posts
    • Fireman On Duty
    • Gold Grab
    • Builder Battle Destructor
    • Laboratory Strike
    • Spell Factory Sabotage
    • Destroy Air Defenses
    • Destroy Archer Queen Altars
    • Destroy Grand Warden Altars
    • Super 7s
    • Scrappy 6s
    • Attack Up
    • King Level Hunter
    • Warden Level Hunter
    • Triumphant 12s
    • Building Breakdown
    • Building Boom Boom
    • Wall Wipe Out
    I had suggestions about clan games...
    Our clan usually always gets all the points of the clan games...
    But we always have a big problem with clan games , Some of my clanmates are very active, so some people abuse this!
    They wait for us to get the full score, and then abuse the effort of us by choosing the simplest challenge😐
    On the other hand you might say to kick them, but you know how difficult and time-consuming it's to find new members that can help clan wars.
    If you let leader and co-leaders just like members of the clan war league sign up for clan games, there will never be such a problem

Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    I had suggestions about clan games...
    Our clan usually always gets all the points of the clan games...
    But we always have a big problem with clan games , Some of my clanmates are very active, so some people abuse this!
    They wait for us to get the full score, and then abuse the effort of us by choosing the simplest challenge
    On the other hand you might say to kick them, but you know how difficult and time-consuming it's to find new members that can help clan wars.
    If you let leader and co-leaders just like members of the clan war league sign up for clan games, there will never be such a problem
    I think you answered your own question. Those clan mates of yours are so valuable to your clan for clan games and clan wars that you cannot afford to kick them out. So, it is worth it to you to allow them to not do so well in clan games. If they weren't good contributors to the clan, you could/would kick them out. I have clan mates that help in CWL and nothing else. A couple accounts that are only good for war. A few that help a lot in clan games but not much else. Everyone helps the clan in some way or they get kicked, but they don't have to help the clan in all ways.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Angry Clan Games

What is up with these awful rewards for clan games? Definitely the worse I have seen, not fair honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by rhysduffy View Post
    What is up with these awful rewards for clan games? Definitely the worse I have seen, not fair honestly.
    This is neither an idea nor a suggestion, so you're already posting in the wrong section.

To the point though, how is it not fair? You're literally getting stuff for free, so what exactly is unfair about that? You personally may not like these rewards but there's millions of players out there that are happy with them. Be grateful you even get the opportunity to get free rewards.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 30 |

Fresh Spawn
    The rewards are fine. How about adding a new level? I seem to remember a 75k way back.