Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - NEW DECADE (2020) GAMES - Jan 22-28

380 free gems. I'm going for it. Thanks!

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow6233 View Post
    No need to be defensive, it says more than you realise. The recent rewards are focused on the builder basewhich It's flogging a dead horse and clearly trying to get the interest going.
    The current focus of most players is the th13 upgrades and this does nothing in that area.
    i have played long enough to know it's not free and don't need the condescending response.
    I agree.. For th13, the only interesting items are the book of fighting and the rune of elixir as long you can basically upgrade instantly one troop, everything else is basically useless.. Fortunately they implemented the extra reward, at least we can take advantage of the last tier.
    Last edited by Simoz15; January 20th, 2020 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Yes, heaven forbid free stuff not be absolutely earth shattering to every single player in existence. Next Clan Games will be nothing but Runes of Dark Elixir and Books of Everything for every tier.
    Now this is what I call an early leak. I'm looking forward to it!

Yes, heaven forbid free stuff not be absolutely earth shattering to every single player in existence. Next Clan Games will be nothing but Runes of Dark Elixir and Books of Everything for every tier.
    U do know that if this were to happen (and i doubt it)...that we cant collect the rewards. Cause of the magic item limit..

Unless we could pick two rewards from each tier this would be completely uninspiring.

#ironic

Is that self reflection on the quality of your post?
    No, I think it was his or her reaction to the awards in these clan games. I had the same reaction.

Oh Oh Oh! And Shovel Of Obstacles for every third slot. I am already excited for the next month clan games.

New Bloke/Chick
    Underwhelming rewards.

Centennial Club
    170 gems, 2 builder pots, 1 bof + 1 roe.
    was hoping for a book of heroes. thanks for the free stuffs anyway!

Thanks for preview Darian.