Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened with the blossom derby?

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    Good riddance. I would be happy to never see a blossom derby again.
    What is a riddance? That we like to cooperate and that we are bored of just nearly ten times kicking ore in the mines or reviving our neighbors' trees every Tuesday?

Pracanticz, That's what I have too.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Quote Originally Posted by pracanticz View Post
    What is a riddance? That we like to cooperate and that we are bored of just nearly ten times kicking ore in the mines or reviving our neighbors' trees every Tuesday?
    Riddance - the action of getting rid of a troublesome or unwanted person or thing

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    Riddance - the action of getting rid of a troublesome or unwanted person or thing
    You don't have to explain the meaning of the word to me. I just deeply disagree with you.

New Bloke/Chick
    Of all the derbies, I must say that the blossom is my least favourite. There are just 2 active derby players in my hood and we both agree we find the blossom tasks a bit boring compared to other derbies where you can strategise and pick and choose the tasks you want. I don’t have a problem with trashing as we’re pretty flexible about which tasks to take. Mystery derbies take us a bit longer to finish, but I do like them. We usually get relegated after blossom derbies as we prefer to ignore them and treat them as a normal derby. It’s not a problem as we usually get promoted again after the next derby. We just miss out on an extra horse shoe for a week. I wouldn’t miss blossom derbies if they disappeared for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    Of all the derbies, I must say that the blossom is my least favourite. There are just 2 active derby players in my hood and we both agree we find the blossom tasks a bit boring compared to other derbies where you can strategise and pick and choose the tasks you want. I don’t have a problem with trashing as we’re pretty flexible about which tasks to take. Mystery derbies take us a bit longer to finish, but I do like them. We usually get relegated after blossom derbies as we prefer to ignore them and treat them as a normal derby. It’s not a problem as we usually get promoted again after the next derby. We just miss out on an extra horse shoe for a week. I wouldn’t miss blossom derbies if they disappeared for good.
    Yes, and that's what it is: blossom derby is not intended for neighborhood with one or two players. Unfortunately, players in these neighborhoods often do not realize that there are larger neighborhoods, and there are many.

Not every derby works for all hoods. The blossom derby could be better, if we could tell who has completed a blossom task. I still prefer blossom over mystery derbies.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Not every derby works for all hoods. The blossom derby could be better, if we could tell who has completed a blossom task. I still prefer blossom over mystery derbies.
    I agree with that. I personally like all sorts of derby, but it must not occur too often. This then slips to a stereotype, as is unfortunately now happening with the classic derby.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    In our neighbourhood we change our farm name when we have finished a task so everyone can tell what still needs to be done. So our farm names are ‘minefishtruck’ for example. Then the last person on a task can trash it knowing everyone else is done. It’s hopeless trying to put it all in the chat it just gets lost.

i hate blossom derbies, love the mystery derby!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzet View Post
    In our neighbourhood we change our farm name when we have finished a task so everyone can tell what still needs to be done. So our farm names are ‘minefishtruck’ for example. Then the last person on a task can trash it knowing everyone else is done. It’s hopeless trying to put it all in the chat it just gets lost.

i hate blossom derbies, love the mystery derby!
    In our neighborhood, we maintain a shared spreadsheet that lists who has completed the task. It works absolutely reliably. If you don't want to maintain a spreadsheet, you can simply wait for everyone to complete the first batch of tasks, then delete them and start the second batch. It is easy to tell by the number of points that everyone is finished. Otherwise, I agree that it would be great to know how many people have / don't have the task.
    I like mystery derby but blossom derby more.