Thread: Walls

Fresh Spawn

Walls

Canít the walls in home village be more like builder base? As in you upgrade a section of 5 pieces of wall at a time. Upgrading wall sections in the home village currently takes forever

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Benwfs View Post
    Can’t the walls in home village be more like builder base? As in you upgrade a section of 5 pieces of wall at a time. Upgrading wall sections in the home village currently takes forever
    You can literally “draw” the walls in using the Layout Editor. (I left my mistaken answer in so it doesn’t appear I’m trying to hide something. Please refer to my edit as my response.)

edit: Oops, you said upgrade. You can select a row and upgrade too (not in the editor). I believe they recently made a change that you must have enough loot to upgrade that entire row. Not sure how it was before the change, but I know it was similar.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:39 PM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    You can literally “draw” the walls in using the Layout Editor. (I left my mistaken answer in so it doesn’t appear I’m trying to hide something. Please refer to my edit as my response.)

edit: Oops, you said upgrade. You can select a row and upgrade too (not in the editor). I believe they recently made a change that you must have enough loot to upgrade that entire row. Not sure how it was before the change, but I know it was similar.
    I think he means that wall prices, as they currently are, should upgrade 5 walls at a time. In other words, he wants wall prices to be 20% or what they currently are
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 30 |

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I think he means that wall prices, as they currently are, should upgrade 5 walls at a time. In other words, he wants wall prices to be 20% or what they currently are
    They’re more likely to connect five walls in the main village (which I hope never happens because it would kill artistic base designs) than reduce the cost that much, but I think he just wants to upgrade multiples which is already possible (at full price).
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    They’re more likely to connect five walls in the main village (which I hope never happens because it would kill artistic base designs) than reduce the cost that much, but I think he just wants to upgrade multiples which is already possible (at full price).
    OP could be clearer. It sounds to me like a price complaint but could be annoyance at click wall, click upgrade, confirm, repeat too. It is a pain at lower levels if you dont create an upgrade base. Once you are th10ish, upgrading multiple walls at once gets a lot rarer.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22