Thread: Unsaved attack

Centennial Club

Unsaved attack

I just did my legend attack but it didn't saved
    No connection problem no nothing it was my perfect 3 star attack but unfortunately nothing saved and checking attack tab it shows attack with 0 damage

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    I just did my legend attack but it didn't saved
    No connection problem no nothing it was my perfect 3 star attack but unfortunately nothing saved and checking attack tab it shows attack with 0 damage
    This is usually caused by a disconnect. Even if you did not think it disconnected, if the game disconnects, it plays out the rest of the battle on the server. For war attacks, once the attack button has been clicked, the game mechanics operate this way for the fair play rules which make it so that someone can not practice and perfect their attack.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    This is usually caused by a disconnect. Even if you did not think it disconnected, if the game disconnects, it plays out the rest of the battle on the server. For war attacks, once the attack button has been clicked, the game mechanics operate this way for the fair play rules which make it so that someone can not practice and perfect their attack.
    I'm well aware about this but i don't think my device was disconnected anyways who cares about trophy , just lost my loot 😭😭
    And in no way I'm asking for second chance

I'm well aware about this but i don't think my device was disconnected anyways who cares about trophy , just lost my loot 
    And in no way I'm asking for second chance
    We forumers have no access to your game files and in-game attacks, defenses, progress, etc. If you want more information about a specific attack, you can try to reach out to in-game support. They have access to more information, whereas all I can do is look at what you type here and take an educated guess based on that information. Here is how to contact support: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    —Kooky KO

Centennial Club
    Must be kidding u know very well I'm not going to get any response from them
    Btw i already contacted them

Must be kidding u know very well I'm not going to get any response from them
    Btw i already contacted them
    How would I know you are not going to get a response? In fact, I assume they will respond because they always respond promptly to me and I would hope they treat other players similarly.
    —Kooky KO