Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Great idea but poorly executed

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    If you are going to do the math, then do it properly ..

Gold Elixir Dark # Gold Elixir Dark
    Legend Attacks 450000 550000 6500 8 3600000 4400000 52000
    Full Legend Bonus 340000 340000 2400 8 2720000 2720000 19200
    5 Star Bonus 900000 900000 4500 1 900000 900000 4500
    Resource Collectors 34300 34300 360 24 823200 823200 8640

8043200 8843200 84340
    Days to fill up storages 18000000 18000000 300000
    2,51 2,26 3,76
    Days to fill up treasury (no war) 6000000 6000000 30000
    6,66 6,66 6,66

The maximum amount of loot you can collect in Legend per day, is show in the table above.

The treasury fills up in about 3-5 days if war is played.
    Storages fill up in a couple of days and the Dark Elixir storage will fill up in about 3.75 days.

If a player can stay in Legend with two of the Dark heroes and the Warden down for upgrades, then that's entirely possible.

Getting a Gold pass, just reduces the time and cost of everything and the books offered with the Gold Pass will come in handy.

From the amount above, we have to subtract the cost of 8 (or 9) full war armies + donations to clan mates CC's (assuming that a 1:1 donation rate is aimed for, which would be like putting troops in your own CC)

All in all, Legend players shouldn't have any problems acquiring resources, but may have problems SPENDING them. The Trader and Shop conveniently offers books to remedy that problem :-)

/Affront
    But you don't need to fill your storages completely to do an upgrade. If we look only at defence upgrades the average cost is 16M and upgrade time 14 days. It takes 2 days "farming" in Legends to do 1 upgrade. With 6 builders you could have them all busy only with gold upgrades, but you also have heroes on dark (elixer) and barracks and gold storages to upgrade with elixer. Next to that the amount you can get by attacking in Legend is increased if you attack TH13.

So, if we do the math the claim of OP is false or he is doing something very wrong. (Besides the picture he shared above to prove he is in Legends shows he has all builders busy).

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    But you don't need to fill your storages completely to do an upgrade. If we look only at defence upgrades the average cost is 16M and upgrade time 14 days. It takes 2 days "farming" in Legends to do 1 upgrade. With 6 builders you could have them all busy only with gold upgrades, but you also have heroes on dark (elixer) and barracks and gold storages to upgrade with elixer. Next to that the amount you can get by attacking in Legend is increased if you attack TH13.

So, if we do the math the claim of OP is false or he is doing something very wrong. (Besides the picture he shared above to prove he is in Legends shows he has all builders busy).
    Nice detective work!

Maybe that’s not really a screen cap of his base

The original post does not make sense in terms of legends loot, keeping builders busy, and numbers of attacks. Note the post detailing loot in legends and that the difficulty is in spending the loot - not keeping builders busy because of a lack of loot due to the number of attacks being 8.

Since the facts fly in the face of the original “opinion” along with your focus on trolling instead of admitting to kidding, I will merely state that in legends no loot is lost on defense.

Perhaps you would like to try again?

One of the reasons I stay in legends is that I won’t have to worry about resources. So complains there is not enough loot does not make sense to me.

Only complain I have is 30 seconds is not enough, we need one minute to plan the attack. Also giving us 2 army to choose from would have been nicer, no army is suitable for all bases.

New Bloke/Chick
    six builders pounding away on both my LL accounts and getting plenty of walls done as well

Personally I keep my sixth builder free for gardening, heroes (I could really use a few books right now) and walls (gotta use the excess loot somehow!).

Maybe OP your issue is poor attacking causing you to miss most of the loot and only get the minimum win bonus on the few attacks you win?
    COC MAIN: Previously maxed TH12 Working on TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Previously “maxed” TH12 Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Near max TH11 currently upgrading to TH12 Clash profile

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ericksonnolasco View Post
    The legends league is The cure for clouds, but it was poorly measured. That is because of limitation of attacks, have the team tested if the 8/8 attack is enough for an active player with 6 builders to progress smoothly? For me most of the time i am left with no resources and with idle builder. The game is already along way from a new player to even compete with old players. If the Developers intend to keep the players grind for years in lower league before they enjoy the end game (Legends)? Then we have a major problem. Because of this 8/8 limit Legends league, is itonly for Th13 max/nearly max players? I have a Th13 and Th12 in Masters (Because cloud is sometimes horrible in titan 2-3, worst in titan1) and my Th13 in Lower Legends. I feel very sad that my beloved game who is before a skill base game is turning to a pay to win game. I hope you Consider Increasing Attack in Legend to balance the resources demand for a newly Th13.

PS: Yes we can go to lower league to farm, but is that what the game came about? Farm to death the dead bases lower league & let the competitive aspect of the game to cheaters and thick pockets? i hope now... Thanks
    You obviously haven't actually been to legends. Indeed, you say yourself you are in Masters.

Yes, 8 attacks per day is plenty to keep your builders occupied. Though you do need to be at least a decent TH12 to compete there - as others have said, it is intended for late game players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Agreed, I also have 6 builders going non-stop. I think 8 attacks is enough. Some days I'd like a couple more, but 8 keeps it skill based versus just whoever can sit around and play all day.

Forum Master
    I may not have made it painfully clear in my previous post ...

8 attacks in Legend League is plenty to keep the laboratory and all 6 builders going.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

OP i disagree with you , we get enough loot to keep all 6 builders busy
    and this you are hearing from an active farmer , who has 4 non rushed accounts accounts (2 th12 and 2 th13)
    I farm in lower leagues with my th12(crystal and Masters).
    was kicked out from legend league recently , trying to push back up to legend league on my th13s.

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]