Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Great idea but poorly executed

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericksonnolasco View Post
    The legends league is The cure for clouds, but it was poorly measured. That is because of limitation of attacks, have the team tested if the 8/8 attack is enough for an active player with 6 builders to progress smoothly? For me most of the time i am left with no resources and with idle builder. The game is already along way from a new player to even compete with old players. If the Developers intend to keep the players grind for years in lower league before they enjoy the end game (Legends)? Then we have a major problem. Because of this 8/8 limit Legends league, is itonly for Th13 max/nearly max players? I have a Th13 and Th12 in Masters (Because cloud is sometimes horrible in titan 2-3, worst in titan1) and my Th13 in Lower Legends. I feel very sad that my beloved game who is before a skill base game is turning to a pay to win game. I hope you Consider Increasing Attack in Legend to balance the resources demand for a newly Th13.

PS: Yes we can go to lower league to farm, but is that what the game came about? Farm to death the dead bases lower league & let the competitive aspect of the game to cheaters and thick pockets? i hope now... Thanks
    I'm not sure how your attacks are going, but i go from zero resources (gold and elix)to max in 2 days. Not only do i have 6 builders going all the time, i HAVE to dump into walls every 5 days or so when i empty the treasury or i lose it. It takes longer for DE but really if it filled faster than it does now i'd be wasting that too. I seriously cannot understand how you think loot is a problem.

Edit: I do have the gold pass this month maybe that's the difference i dunno.
    Last edited by JamesHowlet; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:02 PM.

All my builders are busy and I find myself having to gem one from time to time as I have so much loot coming in that I have no other place to spend it but walls. Been in Legends now for about two months and enjoying it completely.
    Last edited by Jwp721; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:57 PM.

8 attacks is easily enough to keep 6 builders busy and the lab , everyone saying they are gemming last day or keeping one free to dump into walls why? Once your maxed you will be "wasting loot" so why not waste a bit of it now ?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhanger View Post
    8 attacks is easily enough to keep 6 builders busy and the lab , everyone saying they are gemming last day or keeping one free to dump into walls why? Once your maxed you will be "wasting loot" so why not waste a bit of it now ?
    Different people play different ways. Personally, I would rather waste easy to replace loot than irreplaceable builder time.

Others prefer not to waste loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

How about if SC lets players attack more only for farming not for trophies only for farms after 8/8 trophy attack are all used?
    Is it possible?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDream View Post
    How about if SC lets players attack more only for farming not for trophies only for farms after 8/8 trophy attack are all used?
    Is it possible?
    sure, anything is possible. But the weather would deteriorate again

Pro Member
    Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Definitely a surplus of loot for me in Legends, way more than 6 builders can manage.

as far as i can remember 8 attacks per day average, or 280 for a 5 week season, was about the maximum achievable under clouds.

and you certainly can do less and stay in legend league.

so really SC has not changed the achievable number of legend attacks at all

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Millennial Club
    I have three accounts in Legends, a TH12 and two TH13s. Granted, only one of my 13s has the 6th builder but all of them are constantly full of loot. That said, I use stage my attacks for loot rather than cups and as a result usually hover in the 5200-5300 range. I can't imagine how you could have free builders in legends if you took all 8 attacks per day (unless you didn't get at least 70% for the full bonus).

I have no problem with resources in LL. In fact I have too much and need to keep 1 builder idle just to get rid of the excess gold and elixir on walls.