Thread: Diamonds

Diamonds

My diamonds keep disappearing. I only ever use them on Tom. I had over 50 this morning, and when I looked again they'd all gone and I'd not bought anything. It keeps happening. I spend ages saving them up and suddenly they disappear. I've messaged them but waiting to hear. I've probably lost a few hundred in the last year at least and I've been playing this for a good couple of years plus. They should have a page to show what you're spending your diamonds on, like a statement page. I think there is a glitch. I hope they give me all my lost diamonds back.

Quote Originally Posted by Britishbutch View Post
    My diamonds keep disappearing. I only ever use them on Tom. I had over 50 this morning, and when I looked again they'd all gone and I'd not bought anything. It keeps happening. I spend ages saving them up and suddenly they disappear. I've messaged them but waiting to hear. I've probably lost a few hundred in the last year at least and I've been playing this for a good couple of years plus. They should have a page to show what you're spending your diamonds on, like a statement page. I think there is a glitch. I hope they give me all my lost diamonds back.
    In my 5+ years of playing this game, there is one thing that SC seems to track very well, and that is your diamond expenditures (not to say there aren't any glitches, tho). Be sure to enable your double tap confirmation re: using diagmonds in the settings, and be sure others are not playing your game. Hope it gets resolved. Good Luck.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Welcome to the forum.

Your post implies you have contacted Supercell Support:

Quote Originally Posted by Britishbutch View Post
    My diamonds keep disappearing [...] I've messaged them but waiting to hear.
    That is a wise move - only Supercell Support can help you retrieve diamonds, us forumers can only advise you.

Your best option is to wait until they respond to you.

Good luck getting this issue resolved
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; January 19th, 2020 at 01:39 PM.

Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Level 50 reached: Saturday, 25th January 2020.
    Share your Hay Day farm’s statistics with everyone!

Britishbutch,

Do you happen to open a lots of mystery chest (the red ones) multiple times a day? Without you using diamond ?

Does the diamond count go down when you go back to your farm?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

no it tells me I can't open them because I have to pay in diamonds to open them so I back out straight away. I guess I'll wait for the powers that be to message me back lol