Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Edrag dying mid-strike

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Oh neat, I was right! Glad you figured it out on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Oh neat, I was right! Glad you figured it out on your own.
    Yup. Thanx for all the help

You’re welcome.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    I'm pretty sure the change which allowed proje tile to continue only applied to BB
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I'm pretty sure the change which allowed proje tile to continue only applied to BB
    That’s consistent with Wotan’s correction about my initial assumption about Bomber bombs. It’s the only time I’m visually tracking a projectile. Main village attacks are too busy to focus on a single detail.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:25 AM.

I’ve never seen/noticed this, but I do think that once the Edragons attack is released the chain of damage is out and the death of the EDrag shouldn’t stop it. (Unless supercell tell us that the Edragons genetic makeup and the electric chain the dragon produces is powered by the EDrag and therefore ends if it dies).
    Defence wise, the EA and projectiles in the air don’t stop when the EA is destroyed.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 14 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L55 | BK: 55| GW 30 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

Fresh Spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    How would you explain two archer queens killing each other in a queen duell if this would be a bb only behaviour? I guess most us have seen this many times.

And regarding the electro dragon, the main 'projectile' might be only the initial lightning reaching the target even if the troop is gone, while the chain lightning is a secondary effect with a different bevahiour. Whether this is a bug or intentionally only SC can tell.
    Last edited by higgsbosons; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    I’ve never seen/noticed this, but I do think that once the Edragons attack is released the chain of damage is out and the death of the EDrag shouldn’t stop it. (Unless supercell tell us that the Edragons genetic makeup and the electric chain the dragon produces is powered by the EDrag and therefore ends if it dies).
    Defence wise, the EA and projectiles in the air don’t stop when the EA is destroyed.
    well i tested it on a few friendly challenges, and when the edrag dies the chain stops short

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    How would you explain two archer queens killing each other in a queen duell if this would be a bb only behaviour? I guess most us have seen this many times.
    Because their shots are released at the same time, so both die simultaneously.

And regarding the electro dragon, the main 'projectile' might be only the initial lightning reaching the target even if the troop is gone, while the chain lightning is a secondary effect with a different bevahiour. Whether this is a bug or intentionally only SC can tell.
    It could be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)