Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Theory: Builders are actually sabotaging our building upgrades.

Theory: Builders are actually sabotaging our building upgrades.

Builder.png

Think about it, they're randomly hitting the buildings, hence, slowing down the upgrade. We have to pay them gems, the most valuable resource in game, as a ransom to stop messing with the upgrade. Why else would upgrades, "speed up" with rare green stones? There's no way, the builders are taking our hard earned gems. This theory also explains that smug grin always on their faces.

Books of building and hammers could be another form of compensation for them, both are probably pretty valuable on the black market. Builder potions are drugs.

If we didn't have these so called "builders," then our building upgrades would be instant. They should be renamed to "sabotagers." Master builder? More like master reverse engineer.
    Last edited by Borentz; January 19th, 2020 at 03:25 AM.

This post is like Monty python movies to me. Requires the perfect amount of adult beverages where everything and nothing makes sense while being hilarious.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I thought those saboteurs were just hammering out all the dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Borentz View Post
    Builder.png

Think about it, they're randomly hitting the buildings, hence, slowing down the upgrade. We have to pay them gems, the most valuable resource in game, as a ransom to stop messing with the upgrade. Why else would upgrades, "speed up" with rare green stones? There's no way, the builders are taking our hard earned gems. This theory also explains that smug grin always on their faces.

Books of building and hammers could be another form of compensation for them, both are probably pretty valuable on the black market. Builder potions are drugs.

If we didn't have these so called "builders," then our building upgrades would be instant. They should be renamed to "sabotagers." Master builder? More like master reverse engineer.
    Plothole: if your theory is true then why can't we start a new upgrade when all builders are busy?
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

Now I'm off to threaten my builders by placing their huts near some high-leveled defenses but I wouldn't want to set the huts on fire, I paid 5000 gems for those!
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:29 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    This post is like Monty python movies to me. Requires the perfect amount of adult beverages where everything and nothing makes sense while being hilarious.
    First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Come to think of it..
    Never trusted them builders....

Doc
    Dr. Dial #PQJPPQ2V
    Clan Dr. Up #8YQPLG8Q

Or maybe every time we log on they work on the footings and foundations of the buildings, hence hammering the bottoms. They don’t want us to fear for their safety so they work high up while we are offline

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 49 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Or maybe every time we log on they work on the footings and foundations of the buildings, hence hammering the bottoms. They don’t want us to fear for their safety so they work high up while we are offline
    This is a great theory

Pro Member
    I bet they aren’t even doing anything when we log off.....
    Check out Fiddle Farm #PRP902RR - Jenny’s always welcome

It's just a game